profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Insanity is hereditary.
Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
Hello.
Again.
I forgot to say something.
Lidiya!!!
WTF is Bocchan???
(Who The F***)
I have absolutely no idea
who in the world you're talking about.
And could you kindly refrain from
calling me Sarah A?
I detest that name.
You either call me
-Sarah
OR
-Sarah Amalina
OR
-Pessimist
Okay???
I know this is a trivial matter
but I care.
Peeps,
I beseech you,
don't ever call me
Sarah A.
Please and thank you.
Eh...
I should post some pictures.
But it takes such a long time...
Nevermind.
Next time...
Okay okay okay.
Goodnight peeps.
To Sebas-chan
Because I could not stop
For Death,
He kindly stopped for me.
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.
[Now I will tell you what I've done for you.
Fifty thousand tears I've cried.
Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you.
And you still won't hear me,
Going under.
I'm dying again,
I'm going under,
Drowning in you,
I'm falling forever.
I've got to break through,
I'm going under.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS