profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Pink makes me puke.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 7:21 PM
Hey peeps.
I am so freakishly tired.
I think that is contributing to me being sick.
*cough cough, sneeze*
*Sigh*
Whatever.
I shall swallow some disgusting little pills
and then fly away to Dreamland.
Yesterday was kinda fun.
We cleaned AS3.
Seniors were crazy,
throwing glitter everywhere.
I found a bottle of paint which looked like
blood and vomit
mixed together.
Eww.
One thing's for sure.
Farah is NEVER going to use that.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I felt nauseous during MASA's periods.
I think it was cos he was wearing
PINK.
Yuck.
Then,
when MLDDS finished,
Lidiya went home without me!
And her reason?
"I forgot you."
I AM INSULTED.
How could you forget ME?
Of all people to forget...
ME,
the idiotic, hyper, Xiao Bai Tu.
WTH.
Oh,
And I got huge angry splotches on my skin.
Cos AS3 was very dusty.
And my skin is sensitive.
Oh anyway,
Today was...
okay.
Miss Lee is in hospital!!!
I hope she's okay...
Got Mr Huang for English.
Cikgu didn't come.
Everyone was praying exuberantly.
HAHAHAHAHA.
We had a free period
and TARIAN-ERS(Amirah, Farah, Farizan and Me) practised.
Atrika(spelling?) in May!!!
(A dance festival...)
Then
jogging with choir...
Damn tiring and the day was so hot!
Brenda said I looked very flushed after jogging.
Like I had been punched.
LOL.
After recess,
Art.
Frustrating.
Geography.
Slack.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Okay...
I think that's about it.
Bye peeps.
Hello Sebas-chan,
(My shuai little butler.)
I am going to start including something
in my posts that I wanted to tell you but I forgot.
Or something like that.
Anyway,
I was daydreaming.
You were cosplaying as Sebas-chan.
And me as Ciel.
HAHAHAHAHA.
You looked so SHUAI.
Seriously.
And I looked...
plain weird.
But the hat with the veil was so uber cute!
HAHAHAHAHA.
Purple contacts...
Zey are so painful,
ma cherie.
Oooh lala...
French accents are so cheesy!
Oh well,
Gotta go.
Bye Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
[Dance, Dance.
We're falling apart to half time.
Dance, Dance.
And these are the lives you love to lead.
Dance,
This is the way they'd love,
If they knew how misery loved me.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS