profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Today was downright RETARDED!
Friday, April 03, 2009 @ 8:32 PM
OmgomgomgomgToday was so super retarded leh...Woke up eaarly to do Lit short story but ended up writing 1500+ words, and Miss Siew say I can redo but must e-mail her berfore Monday.... did History slides but den got no History.. Cause of those I slept at 11pm+ last night and woke today at 5 am to finish leh....I LOOKED LIKE A NAZI ZOMBIE FROM CALL OF DUTY 5 ON XBOX ( I LOVE THAT MODE!!)1st 2 periods were D&T. Almost fell asleep. ( Aircon so nicceeee) Could barely understand what Mr A was saying.... OMGOMGOMG u won't believe what happened to meee!!!!! After D&T we were walking back to class. Suddenly, 21 appeared out of nowhere and she SMILED AT ME!!! I thought I fainted on the spot but I could still feel my legs. OMGOMGOMG!! WHY ISIT SO HARD TO SMILE BACK AT SENIORS!!! ( probably cause It was so sudden.)OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG3rd period was History. Miss Lizah never show up for lesson.Me, Angie, Sharifah and Si Hui help Farah finish her NCC work. ( Me: OMGOMGOMG 10 mins left... ticktockticktock, Them : OI!)After that was jogging with the choir as usual, Claire got Asthma I think... donno, she was crying :(... Haha I can remember Si Hui so funny ( referring to Lit's hair flying everywhere everytime she jog...) : "She looks like a mass of potential energy from the back..." HAHAHA so funny... Den took so Longggggggggg to change during recess cause band peeps were taking soooo long to change... After recess, It WAS MUSIC LESSON.. YAY!! Hhaaaha.. Farah wanna go up ,passing Lit's class on the way... However, just after we got up to the 4th floor and turned, Lit was like walking towards us! Farah and me like got a shock cause we were in front... She just ignored us a usual.. hahaAfter music, we had Geo, tried to convince ppl to go back to class and pass Lit's class at the same time. But then only a few ppl followed cause they all were like " No nid go back to class..... go com lab 2.." so onli me, Farah, Sharifah and Amirah went back to class, or at least we tried to.... the moment we reached the 4th floor toilet, we saw soo many sec 4's there.... I saw H.. Omg.....Den lucky at that moment Mdm Tan came and we had to go back to the lab. We did research on natural disasters again. I refused to sit on the chair cause it was making my legs sooo extremely itchy leh.... so I shared seat with Sunmathi..And we're like, using separate computers but sharing the same seat.... ( Me: If Mdm Tan ask y we sharing seat , say that we r conjoined twins.. " Hahaa but Alicia gave her seat to Sun so I sat on the seat alone.... Farah was like going to Lit's blog and got annoyed when annon2 posted a few minutes before that...haha... Then I got facinated by Melissa's and Germaine's slide show... The letters were like... flying everywhere... hahaha...After that, we went back to class for our last period, english.. Told Miss Siew that I wanna redo my story....Learnt abt summarying... and RIOTS! Haha...Im gonna continue my afternoon happenings in another post cause I still got more to write lol.....Lala <3Labels: Lala