profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Bussyy weekend...
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 8:25 PM
This weekend has been seriously extremely busy...Had CIP at BTNR yesterday. We did planting instead of weed plucking. Wheee...Pics r with Yi Xuan but I'm lazy to upload the pics I took with my phone. All e UNGLAM moments.. hehe.... (I was influenced to use that word..)My legs almost broke on the way up to the summit. IM SO UNFIT MAN!! NO larh, I had to carry tat 'changkul' thing on e way up.. ._.'.....I seriously think I've developed 'POMFRETPHOBIA'. Omg lahh.. MONKEYS!! (Later in my post I'll explain..)There were a few other volunteers there.. including this american guy who carried the 'changkul' like a pro on his shoulders on the way up the hill. This Shi Ying and Gwyneth sooo fit larh.. walk a lot faster than me, Alicia, Rebecca and Yi Xuan.. =.=" (They got long legs mahhh___)The 4 of us turtles were at crawling speed as we got higher up he hill. Gd thing 'The Fit' ppl took turns to hold the 'changkul'. :// Den we planted e plants.Planted 3 plants altogether. Gwyneth and Shi Ying did most of the job.. (LOL!!) Went back down the hill by a number of STEEP steps. Me and Alicia almost slipped a few times. Den Yi Xuan lent me and Rebecca moneh to buy smtng cause we were STARVING to death. Was onli abt 10:50 there... GAH!OMG lah.. THIS is where I developed POMFRETPHOBIA!!! I bought a crunchie (sp?)cocolate bar to eat. I was sitting outisde e visitors centre. Suddenly, the monkeys started coming in. There was this random chi guy who worked there and was sacaring all e monkeys away.. I just said " I think the monkeys are gonna steal my Choco bar".. Den WTH larh... the next second a monkey jumped onto me and tried to snatch it away!! But I just held on and the Chi guy scared it away....I threw the choco bar away after that... 1/2 COCO BAR WASTED!! :(:(Anwys.... Went home with rebecca. Took bus to Clementi MRT. Travelled half of Singapore to Kembangan MRT station and walked home from there. THANK YOU UMAIRAH!! for lending me ur umbrella the day before. Or else I would've been drenched by the rain by the time I got home.. :D.. Almost collapsed on bed, but had madrasah 1hr later.. GAHH...Anyways........ IM SOO SORRY SABRINA!! :(:( I couldn't make It today cause I was busy....:(:( Pls dont b angry :(:(... Im so freaking scared for tmr... GETTING SCIENCE CT PAPER BACK!! :O:OIm gonna fail. So many surprises waiting for me tmr. I can FEEL it.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++And I'm still waiting. I need to know what you are thinking. I just need time. Give me time.
But time is another story. It's not like we have much of that left before....
Yeah.
Random lyrics I came up with:
If I had tonight,
If I had forever, I'll swear I'll
Never leave your side
And I'll sing to you all night
"The sun won't rise cause it knows we're meant to stay this way
(The sun will never shine over us again)
Cause this is the last chance before It's too late, (It's the last moment be before It's too late )
I can't wait like yesterday."
( I won't wait like yesterday)
___________________________________________________________
Calm your nerves now
And dont worry
Just breathe
Are you sure now
Don't bother packing
Let's just leave
Said they wanted change
I hope that you remain the same
To show that this is not a game
Let's end this tragedy today
Now take my hand and we will run away
Down to this place that i know
How did this night become the enemy
It's over, it's over, it's over
-The Cab- Take My hand
I promise, It won't be over tonight.
It's just goodnight, And not goodbye
Lala<3
Labels: Lala