profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Breathe slowly...We'll make it through.
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 9:49 PM
Hello.Today is such a bittersweet day. I can't decide to be happy or sad or worried. Shall I elaborate?First of all, I awoke to the devastating news of Michael Jackson's death. I was very shocked and I nearly choked on my cereal. I thought I heard wrong. Sadly, I hadn't. Seriously, his death came as a very big shock to me. I admit I'm not a very big fan of him, but that doesn't mean that I don't care. I feel sad for any musician's death. I think I know how they feel, when they're on stage, the adrenaline rush, the ultimate excitement of performing. It's so...how do I describe it? It's so fulfilling, so nice to work hard and just hearing applause at the end of it...it makes you feel great. After you sweat your blood and tears, it's worth it. I am saddened by the death of the King Of Pop, who sold millions of albums, who was really really really talented. I'll remember him for all the great things he did. I hope he rests in peace.Later that day, I went to the library with Abigail and Rachel Lee. The 2 1/2 hours were fun, just talking, catching up on the time we hadn't seen each other. It was nice and I had a great time. But our time together was tainted by some more shocking, devastatingly scary news. I am not in a position to tell what the news is, but it made all 3 of us stop talking. We spent 5 min praying for our beloved friend and right now, I'm still praying for her. I hope she's feeling better.So as you can see, my day was filled with sad news and I'm trying not to get depressed by all of it. Someone once said, 'There is a a silver lining in every cloud.' I am trying to calm down, look on the positive side. And I'm supposed to be a pessimist. HAHAHAHAHA. But that name is just an 'inside joke'. (I prefer the term 'melodramatic irony'...)I shall end this post with something funny to cheer all of you up, in case you're affected by my sad post. I went to the supermarket just now and I saw this mascot for a brand of cereal. The mascot is a giant monkey, named Coco. (Not to be confused with the koala bear of Koko Krunch.)Being the weird person I am, I somehow freaked out and panicked. I mean, what would you do if a huge monkey came up to you? (Or maybe Lala's experience made me scared.) I was really scared of that thing and I hid behind my elder brother. (Who I must add, was of no use whatsoever.) Luckily, it didn't shake my hand. My younger brother was so happy to get a handshake from monkey boy. *shudder* And the weird thing was, that thing kept following me everywhere! I was seriously freaked out. ARGH.You can laugh I suppose at my irrational fear of a giant monkey mascot. But I tell you, it's evil!!!Okay, I need to go eat some chocolate to ease my fears. Byeee peeps.[Just stay strong,
I'm here for you.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist