profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Ist Vorbei.
Friday, July 24, 2009 @ 9:39 PM
Hello.Great...I didn't post for a week. What a loserrr. HAHAHAHAHA. I know all of you were thinking it. Don't deny! :) Anyway, I've been really busy. Choir has started again this week. Loads of homework. And yeah, other stuff too.Yesterday, the most embarrassing/funniest thing happened. Asyikin, Shahfiqah and me went up to the 3rd storey to get something. The sec 3s were having oral. I lifted the lid of a dustbin to throw something away, but it dropped with a REALLY LOUD CRASH. All 3 of us dropped to the floor, put the lid back on and half ran, half crawled to the other staircase. We laughed like crazy. It was lucky we didn't get caught. HAHAHAHAHA. I am such a doofus. :DToday was tiring. I ran here, there, EVERYWHERE. And I slept late last night, so I was sleepy. And somehow, I felt kind of hungry today. Maybe it was cos of jogging...Oh yeah, there was jogging today. Kind of fun to jog with choir without the sec 2s. :) And science was damn hilarious. I met Mr Paul today. He lives in the science lab. And he's a dummy. HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously. You can take out his organs. I think you can kind of guess what happened in class.
Nabilah kept naming each organ as food. The pancreas was a mushroom. The stomach was steak, chicken chop. *sigh* She must be sooo hungry she's willing to eat somebody's organs. LOL. It was raining in the science lab! I think the ceiling is leaky...And we were discussing funeral songs for Mr Paul in case he 'died'. (Or in case all his organs fell out.)Nabilah: I know! When It All Falls Apart!Asyikin: No! You want a piece of me!HAHAHAHAHA. My friends are seriously whacked. Nabilah was singing a song with the word MASA in it and Asyikin, Sheen, Priscilla and me laughed so hard. I nearly fell off my chair! And MASA was like, what's so funny? Oh man, just thinking about all that is making me laugh again.Okay...I think I shall end my post here. Can't wait for the 31st of July. Purple ****, orange *******. LOL. Bye peeps. :DIf I'm a liar, then what are you?
[Say hello to goodbye.
I can breathe without you ma cherie.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS