profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Drums, Guitars, Keyboards, Bubble Tea And Smiles.
Thursday, November 19, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
Hello.
The 2nd World In Singapore 2009 concert was AWESOME.Everything was great.I didn't look as SPAZTIC as I did on Tuesday.I think.Reached school at 12.5o pm, got ready by 2 pm.Did warm ups until 3.15 pm and then took a bus to UCC hall.Last time in the holding school.Sad.Practised from approx 3 pm to 6 pm.Miss Chye said I smiled a lot.Heh. :DDinner. Ice-cream. Whoo.On stage at 7.20 pm.Sang River Dance for the last time with SAS and Mr Green.Smiled until my cheek bones shook.LOL.Watched the show with my parents then went back forFINALE.It was hilarious cos when the conductor bowed, Yvette bowed too.We laughed like crazy eventhough the curtain was still up.HAHAHAHAHA.It was simply AWESOME.Especially all the backstage stuff.I love you Alto 2s;Yan Hong, Nicole, Swedha, Hoi Ting. And fine, Yvette too.Oooh seniors too.Charlotte, Yi Xin, Esther, Varsha...Heh. I'm too lazy to name all of them.Not forgetting Alto 1s;Cheryl, Lala, Yan Ni. And Eunice, my favourite pianist!Lipstick buddies, hahaha.And Lena! Uniform mistress. :DHAHAHAHAHA.And of course, everyone else in choir.Choir ist LIEBEN.I reached home at 12 am.Slept all the way until 11.15 am.I was late for CIP at the old/new school at Cedar Ave.We did so much today!Unpacked, arranged, mopped, swept etc.And played with A LOT of instruments.Aleeza is so pro at playing the drums!Xylephone, guitars, tambourine and piano were attacked too.HAHAHAHAHA.People went to buy bubble tea for 10+ other people and got soaked in the rain.Nicole and me got lost *cough cough* in the staff room.HAHAHAHAHA.It was really fun.But it rained.AGAIN.*sigh*Anyway,I should have taken pictures yesterday.But I looked SPAZTIC.HAHAHAHAHA.Should have taken Lala and me.Then we 'edit' our faces. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!Okay, super long post.I'm tired now.Nighty night peeps.[How did this happen?]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS