profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
let's write a song
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 10:29 PM

Talked With Nurul and Jia Ai tonight again! Tho only shortly ): But all the same, it was FUN and i smiled a lot (: Confirmed a few important plans with Jia Ai! YAY! (:
Choir LJ to expo tmr! Watching choir performance (:
Tag Replies:
Nurul: ((: Sry I get all emo with youu and make you emoo too )): For small small reasons haha. But we're finee now right? (: And no prob, for the jacket (:
Farah: EYERRRRRRRR!! WALAO YOUUU. I SMACK YOUR BUTT AH!! *smack**smack* JUST NOW NEVER TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW TSK TSK XD
You just kept on going, " You Know What I Want To Know, Tell Me What I Want To Know." HAHAHA DAMN FARNY i tell youuuu x)
Sry I a bit high replying Farah's tag there! (:
-Lala
Let's Leave The Ground,
And Fly Right Over Your Hometown (:
I Miss Sarah )))))))))):
Labels: Lala