profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Stop and Shut Up.
Sunday, January 17, 2010 @ 8:05 PM
Hello.OMG A PROPER POST
IN A MILLION DOGGY YEARS.
I FEEL SHUPER HIGH
AND I'M LAUGHING AT MY WEIRD FACE
ON BRENDA'S BLOG.
THANK YOU BOOBIE. :)THIS WEEK WAS GREATESPECIALLY WEDNESDAY!(Excluding Friday and Saturday.)Thanks to our awesome O Level results,Wednesday was a free day!And I took the opportunity,(Which I bet I'll never see again for a loooong time)To go out with my beloved 2O boobies. :)We spent forever and half deciding where to go untilI came up with the brillant idea of going to Changi Airport. HAHAHAHAHA.Ate, walked everywhere, laughed, had heart to heart talks.Yeah, then we camwhored. Or tried to anyway. It was an epic failure.HAHAHAHAHA. :DI'm starting to enjoy Malay lessons. Weird, I know.Everyone falls asleep in Science. :)But they're wide awake in History. Nobody pays attention in English.And we alternately laugh and scream in Lit.Yeah. I love 2O. :DChoir has been...okay.Auditions.Practice.Performance on Saturday,In My Daughter's Eyes.For the 1st time in my life,
A choir song made me cry...
Chinese!Lin Lao Shi likes tea!I like tea!I like Lin Lao Shi already. :)Saturday was fun.(Except what happened at the end.)
After performing, had refreshments.Helped Badi get food,Cos apparently PCs and PSLs were only allowed to eat after 11 am.So sad right?HAHAHAHAHA.Wandered all over the canteen, disturbing people. :DMet Brenda, then went home. And I discovered that helium really doesWeird things to your voice.Weird but cool. :)OMG HERE I AM,RANTING AWAY.DON'T BLAME ME,I HAVEN'T USED THE COM IN A MILLION DOGGY YEARS!LALA KEEPS POSTINGAND MAKING ME JEALOUS. :(Okay, I have to go finish getting ready For week 3 of school.:(((((((((((((((((((((Byeee.P.S. Did I mention Poorani is shuper nice? :)And that I love...TheMagician'sGuildSeries? :D[Not interested in FAKERS.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS