profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Maybe It's Just Me.
Friday, February 05, 2010 @ 9:32 PM
Hello.I love this picture so muchI want to print it out and paste it somewhereWhere I can see it everyday
And remember.On to this week.It's been busy,It's been tiring.It's been hilariousAnd surprising.:)First things first,I want to congratulate dear LalaFor successfully getting chosen for the CR trip.I'm so proud of you. (:I hope you get to go and bring glory to Cedar choir.All the best. (:I know you'll probably say thatI still have a chanceBut truth be told,I don't think I'm going.I'm quite terribleAnd it's quite expensive too.But it's okay.I'm going to accept the fact thatThat place really doesn't want me to come.Fact. :DOn to Tuesday!CSP was cancelled cos Lin Lao Shi was sick. ):Went home with Rachel Lee.It feels great to talk to her again.And the wonderful long bus ride. (:Wednesday!Middle of the week.Nothing much actually...HAHAHAHAHA.Best line I heard:"My ___ raped my boyfriend!"Utter awesomeness.HAHAHAHAHA.Thursday!No CSP again but we had to rehearse for CNY.We're horrible...But it's not our fault we study during CSP lessonsAnd not waste 2 hrs singing and dancing.Some people were being uncooperativeAnd quite annoying.It just added to the pissy mood. ):Today!Started off okay.We were supposed to wear casual clothesBut there was joggingAnd I only changed after thatThen I had to change again for choir.HAHAHAHAHA.Lit was slacky and fun.WHOO.Can't wait to start filming!Choir was AWESOME.Warm ups,Zai Ixoiten,Kiurun Tie.I swear, Kiurun Tie is the most fun song to sing.With the skylarksAnd the utter Finnishness of it all.HAHAHAHAHA.:DA2 is awesome.I laughed like crazyAnd felt so happy and lightDuring choir.I love how everything else ceases to exist when I start singing.All my problems are forgottenAnd the only thing to worry about is if I'm singing properly.Days like this that help me to remember why I chose choir as my CCA.But of course, not everything is all fun and games.Those things however, keep it realAnd teaches me to persevere andPractice. Practice. Practice.At the end of the day,It's all worth itHearing the song sung beautifullyAnd seeing Miss Chye so happy.It's just...great.So many meaningful things in this post. Don't worry, I'll do random crap at the end. (:I bet you miss it.Cos I know I do.
HAHAHAHAHA. (:One last important serious thing.I know I may be dumb,But I'm not stupid.Why must you treat me like that?You're supposed to help meNot drag me downI respect you so muchBut I fear you'll force me to lose it.
For you need to respect me too.Were you telling the truth just now?I can only guess.Okay, enough potato-ing/emo-ing!TIME FOR RANDOM CRAP!-Cheebie Boo Peekaboo is the cutest name ever.-My maths teacher spilled a lot of pepper into her soup this morning cos she was too tired ._.-Our short film is going to be awesome.-I think February is starting off just nice.-Why are so many people born at the beginning of the year?-I don't have a non-school related t-shirt fit to be worn out of my house. I'm deprived.
-PRISCILLA LEO IS SO MEAN TO ME. )))))):-I think 85% of the school secretly think Mr Eng is cool. Freaky.-Wei Ern is so nice. She listens to my stupidest complaints and tries to help. And did I mention she's shuper cute? And nice? HAHAHAHAHA.-I love attempting to annoy Cikgu in Malay class.-I love the useless, stupid, endless arguments I have with Poorani.-Geog was shuper interesting these few days...HAHAHAHAHA.-MAN HANI OMG HAHAHAHAHA.- L-Chan has a shuper big head! Damn cute. :D- POOPOOMOOCHIESBOOI came. I sang. I conquered.
-Varsha
HAHAHAHAHA.
Who knew Varsha could come up with such a nice quote?
:)
Okay I have to go and write my Lit script.Byeee.Don't forget to...DANCE.
[Life is always hard.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS