profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Kill Them With Kindness.
Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 12:31 PM
Hello.Wow, it's Sunday today.It's been a crazy week.Very emotional, very embarrassing and quite funny.Favourite line: PRISCILLA LEO IS MEAN. NOT MEDIAN OR MODE. JUST MEAN.
- Sheen
I'm quite sad cos practice isn't going very well.Not everybody is free at the same time so it makes it very hard. ):And class matters are annoying me to no end.But CSP on Thursday was fun fun fun.Bought my food with no difficulty at all.Then I finished my work before going home.Watched Wild Bunny with Sharifah, laughed like crazy.And when I went out of the com lab to see if it was raining,I saw Priscilla Leo. We had a shouting convo while she was standing under that orange umbrella of hers.HAHAHAHAHA. MTP was cold. I had to start secretary duty at 3.45 pm
And I went home at 8 pm.But it was hilarious cos everyone was super nice. (:
It was sooo dark and I was terrified for Wei Ern cos she had to walk home alone.In the end, Boon Cheng gave her a ride and I got one from Pradeeptha. (:But something bad happened. And I realised that no matter how strong the monitress of 2O looks like,She's still a normal human girl.Prize giving yesterday=embarrassing.When they called my name, I got a cramp in my leg. How awesome.Okay, I'm going to practice on my own.Post more later, bye. (:[Who are we?]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS