profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Spare Me A Penny?
Tuesday, March 02, 2010 @ 4:49 PM
Hello.GEEZ AND QUACKERS I MISS BLOGGING.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I've just been busy. As usual. But I'm almost done with CTs. Only History left. (:But anyway, I'm quite happy with my Math and Science marks. I improved! WHOO.Asyikin and me survived CT 1! I'm so proud of Ikin, she did so well, better than me. (:And Sheen got all worried for nothing! HAHAHAHAHA.I knew you could do it. (:
Ooooh I can't wait for LJ next week.
I'll be rooming with Ikin and Brenda.They think I'll sleep at 10 pm. Hmph.We'll probably crash in someone's room and end up not sleeping. :DI want to cut my hair before the trip so I won't have to care about getting sick.I want shuper short hair like her:
GAH. I WANT HER HAIR. BUT I'M NOT SURE MY FACE SHAPE IS SUITABLE.):But Ikin says maybe. HAHAHAHAHA.Onto more pressing matters.I WANT TO EAT POPEYES FRIES. ):AND I'M HAVING HOME ECONS PRACTICAL TMR. GAH.But on the bright side, I'm having ______ tmr. WHOO. :DI MISS PRISCILLA LEO.Okay I want to go watch penguins.Bye byeee.SPUDSCHLORINEPANDANCAKES.[Why are you watching me dance with the enemy?]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS