
Sleepeehhh....
A little to NOT over you ;))
Buggy!!
Hey ppplll...
Just finished ngaji'ing.. (for those hu know wat tat mean..)
I'm currently trying to learn how to play 'A little too not over you' by David Archuleta followed by 'A thousand miles' by Vanessa Carlton and 'Permanent' by David Cook :)) all on piano by Thursday... Aww man... still have to learn the choir song.. Hahaha
Just now sooo funneh..... after school, my friend 's friend go and sit on an ant! Haha......
We were like... "Ehh!! U sat on the ant!!"
Den she started jumping around, screaming and the peeps at the bus-stop were like staring....
Den finally Rachel flicked it off. That was pretty odd... Just a few minutes b4 that we were toking abt caterpillars and how it fell on my sis head.. :))
Hahas anyways.... Just now maths got no Mr Eng.. YAY :)) BUDDEN... The teacher called us irrogant.. -.-'
Like wthh????? My classmates were just confused about the profit thing [which I got correct :))]but she did not explain..O.O
So much for being a teacher -.-" Anywayss...
After math got malay.. 1st time nvr get called.... Den geo.. (com lab!) den jogging.. ( rained! :(( ) followed by recess!! :))
After recess got .. erm....english.. I fell asleep the last 10 min .. (lol?).. followed by C&T (i love that drawin thing!! ) Den science ( Mr Goh didn't come so de relief teach gav us a quiz do do WHICH i am gonna fail... -.-') and got dismissed 5 mins early :)))
Todae was awesome!!! I saw her while going for geo at lab 2... She was runnin to class....I was stalling halfway but I did not make it toooo obvious as Simone was right in front of me... ( Cant believe Sharifah didn't see her.. -.-") And I saw 21 while going for Malay :)
I cant believe me,Carol and Rachel met Perlyn ( I donno how 2 spell sori.. :(() on 966 !! :))
Ahhh..... FARAH IS COMING BACK TOMORRO :))))
YAYAYAYYA IM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!
CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!!!
Is this the moment where i look you in the eye
Forgive my broken promise that you`ll never see me cry
And everything, it will surely change even if you tell me you won`t go away today
Will you think that you`re all alone
When no one`s there to hold your hand?
And all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary rest your head
I`m permanent
Lala <3