Retarded games...
Monday, April 06, 2009 @ 9:40 PM
Hello
I'm feeling very...
Hyper today.
I was skipping everywhere,
and I couldn't stay still.
HAHAHAHAHA
Oh!
I still haven't gotten my name tag.
Damn.
Even the head prefect
asked me about my missing name tag!!!
WTH.
It had better be done by next week...
Anyways,
Went for MLDDS Tarian SYF just now.
Missed Maths and Mother Tongue...
YAY.
So happy...
They did great!!!
(I love you guys!!!)
They were awesome.
And they looked great too.
I hope we get Gold...
Oh!
I played a really funny game just now,
With Sebas-chan.
I was Ciel.
(I get to order Sebas-chan around!!!
Muahahahaha!!!)
We picked random lines from the
Bag O' Lines.
Then, we subtly inserted it into our conversation.
Here are the extremely disastrous and hilarious results.
..............................................
Sebas-chan: You have to say this before you eat, young master.
Ciel: What is it that I have to say Sebas-chan?
Sebas-chan: Mako the Freaky Fish Guy.
...............................................
Ciel: There's a old saying that's been in the Phantomhive
family for centuries, Sebas-chan.
Sebas-chan: What is the saying Bocchan?
Ciel: Liar, Liar, pants on fire,
Hanging from a telephone wire.
..............................................
Ciel: Do you want to know my quote of the day?
Sebas-chan: Of course. That is, if you wish to tell me, young master.
Ciel: Of course, Sebas-chan. It's...
Shitty Babboon.
.............................................
Omg.
I nearly died laughing.
Seriously.
Okay,
I need to go and sleep now.
Goodnight.
Wait!
Last one.
This is my favourite...
............................................
Ciel: I'm going to go inside and get something.
I want you to stand outside and recite this...
Sebas-chan: Of course my young Lord.
What is it you want me to recite?
Ciel: I want to **** your ****.
..........................................
[You're not alone,
There's more to this,
I know.
You can make it out,
You will live to tell.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS