Definition of refined? Erm...
Friday, April 03, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
Okay.
Second post!
Well,actually this one is a question I've been pondering about.
To blog or not to blog?
That is the question.
HAHAHAHA
I love Shakepeare.
Okay.
A few days ago,Lidiya and me decided to start this blog.
I had my doubts of course.
But I thought my cousins would help me.
I was wrong.
When I told them,
They said
"Omg,Sec 1 only want to blog?
You all are such noobs!"
So my pleas for help went unanswered.
I am quite puzzled.
Frustrated.
Angry.
Pissed.
And incredulous, for the most part.
Frankly speaking, some of my friend's blogs
give me more information that I could ever garner from theirs.
That's saying something.
Considering they are 15 and 16
and my friends are only Sec 1 and such noobs.
So, why, precisely do we blog?
I know I do it because:
-I love to write,
therefore it is easy for me to express myself
through writing.
-It allows me to let off some steam
-Platform for stuff I want to share with my friends
-Useful for this sort of discussions
-Very interesting to read other people's blogs
I know there are other reasons why we blog.
We have class blogs,
to keep us updated on current stuff happening in our class.
Therefore personal blogs are for
updating others about our personal life.
Okay,
What I'm trying to say is,
Should Sec 1 noobs be allowed to blog?
Or are we still too naive and innocent?
Perhaps my cousins are afraid I'll only post mundane, trivial matters
that could put someone to sleep faster than insomnia medication?
Perhaps.
Or maybe they are just jealous that we discovered
the art of blogging?
Perhaps...
Okay.
I want your comments and opinions!
I want to know what YOU think about this.
Please...
And
Thank you!
P.S. I forgot to mention that Farah, Sabrina, Amelina and Priscilla
looked so cool in their NCC uniforms.
Especially Farah!!!
She looked so CUTE!!!
I ran after her to hug her when I saw her in CSP.
I couldn't resist!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
I am so weird.
Yay.
P.P.S Lidiya finds my msn message
"You know you're hanging out with
Uniformed Group people too much
when you start marching everywhere."
amusing.
O.O
LOL.
That's all I have to say.
Okay peeps,
I'm going to blast some music now.
Goodnight.
[I need you to believe,
Until there's nothing left of us.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Kill Hannah, Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS