profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Excusez moi? I beg your pardon but I think I was mistaken in hearing...
Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
Hello.
Today,
I felt like
(and still feel like)
screaming my lungs out and simply dropping dead.
Arghhhhhhhhh!
Lots of homework.
Mr Eng took us for remedial.
Lack of sleep.
Lack of food.
Lack of patience to deal with my crappy life.
Not to mention
my dear *ahem*.
I do NOT spread it rumors.
I keep my opinions to myself.
I don't sing so much anymore.
(I miss doing that.)
I hold my tongue.
I listen.
I try my best
to understand.
But one question.
Is this how you are going to treat me?
You say a LOT of things.
"S**** is a ****** *******.
She ***** *******.
She's so *****.
She can't ****.
She's ****.
She has a *** *****.
She's ********* and ********.
And why I hate Having someone related to you who
ONLY KNOWS HOW TO
MAKE SOMEONE ELSE FEEL JEALOUS."
You don't listen to me
but you expect me to listen to you.
You shun me when I ask you questions
then turn around and accuse me of insensitivity.
I don't appreciate all of that ****.
But no matter how pissed I am,
I still care.
I care that you are depressed.
I care that you seem out of sorts.
I TRIED TO UNDERSTAND YOU
BECAUSE I CARED.
I ASKED
BECAUSE I CARED.
I LISTEN
BECAUSE I CARED.
I REALLY, TRULY CARED.
AND YOU JUST
******* *** *** **** *******.
I have nothing else to say.
There's nothing wrong with me.
But everything is wrong with you.
Sebas-chan,
Ich bin traurig.
Really, truly.
Auf Wiedersehen, mein liebe.
[I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS