Mika, bloopers and Geography.
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 10:03 PM
Hello.
I haven't posted for a few days...
I have been MIA.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I've been using that word a million times today.
Okay.
Maybe not that many...
Anyway,
guess how many things I'm doing at the same time?
-MSN
-Blogger
-Reading someone's blog
-My inbox
-1O weather hazards
-Geography powerpoint
-A random website
-Trying to find Avenged Sevenfold lyrics
-Listening to One(as in the song...)
-My documents(some random crap)
Yeah...
Not to mention my iPod blaring music.
I am going to die...
Oh well.
Just now I went to Kapeela's house
to do our Geography performance task.
Parvathi was MIA.
HAHAHAHAHA
But Kapeela, Samantha, Wan Yi, Yu Hui and me
had so much fun.
We arrived late.
Fooled around a little.
Had a little trouble with the com.
Stopped for tea.
Which was chocolate cake
(YUM.)
and Coke.
I drank one whole can.
Caffeine overload!!!
Then,
countless bloopers later,
we went home.
Thank you so much Samantha
for sending me to and from the MRT.
And thanks for the yummy cake Kapeela.
And thanks for not being mad at me Yu Hui.
And thank you Wan Yi for nearly making me choke
by mentioning the cupboard incident.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Erm...that incident was very...
ahem
*cough cough*
Anyway,
it was really great
and I'm so happy we finished the video!!!
It was so super dee duperly hilarious.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Oh and thank you to my mother
for cooking such a mouthwatering
lunch and dinner.
HAHAHAHAHA.
If I told you what she cooked,
you would drool.
So...
nevermind.
Argh argh argh.
Gotta type away...
Goodnight peeps.
I'll be sleeping late tonight...
*Sigh*
Hey Sebas-chan,
(my shuai little butler)
I'm very sorry
if I upset you
in any way.
And I need to taggity tag tag your blog.
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
Heeheehee.
Now I think I need some more caffeine.
Oh dear.
I hope I don't get addicted to that too.
Oh...there's nothing wrong with guys
wearing eyeliner and using nail polish
is there???
Cos Jeslyn claims it makes them look gay.
Hmph.
So insulting!!!
Just cos they dress like that
does not mean they are gay!!!
And so what if the ARE gay?
I think gay guys are cute and endearing...
HAHAHAHAHA.
Pfssssssssssssssh.
I need to go now.
Bye Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
P.S. I like your blog.
XD
[In the full moon's light,
I listen to the stream,
And in between the sounds,
I still hear you calling me,
But I don't know where I am.
And I don't trust who I've been.
And if I come home how will I ever leave?]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS