Random random random.
Friday, May 01, 2009 @ 9:01 PM
LOVE LIFE
1) Are you single or taken?
Single...
2) Have you been in a relationship with any girl/boy before?
Nope.
3) What do you see in a girl/boy at first sight?
Their hair or shoes.
4) Has anyone said you were very handsome/pretty?
Erm...yes.
6) If you were forced to like someone in primary school who will it be?
I can't like anyone from my primary school...they're all girls!
7) If you were forced to like someone in secondary school who will it be?
Er...no comment.
8) Has any girl/boy kissed you before?
Nope.
9) Do you like anyone of the opposite gender?
Yup. Am I supposed to say who it is?
10) Who is the most handsome/pretty in your heart?
That's staying in my heart.
YOUR LIFE
1) How tall are you?
155cm
2) What's your weight?
4*kg
3) Do you have short, medium or long hair?
Medium.
4) Do you like make-ups?
Yup yup.
5) When did you stop pissing in your bed?
I've never pisssed in my bed before.
6) Would you rather eat or sleep?
Sleep.
7) Would you rather cheat or steal?
Neither.
8) How long do you take to bathe?
15 min.
9) What's your hobby?
Daydreaming, writing, reading, listening to music.
10) Do you like ice-cream?
Yup yup. Cookies and Cream!
FRIENDS (Primary)
1) Who is the prettiest?
No idea.
2) Who is the most handsome?
No handsome guys. Girl's school and mostly female teachers.
3) Who is the smartest?
Maggy.
4) Who is the stupidest?
No one is stupid. Except me.
5) Who is the most popular girl in class?
******.
6) Who is well liked by the opposite gender?
A few people.
7) Which girl are you the closest to?
Amelia and Hasna.
8) Who is the most hated girl?
No idea.
9) Who is the most hyper in class?
Me. :D
10) Who makes you laugh alot?
Amelia. Hasna. Rachel Lee. Rachel Lim.
FRIENDS (Secondary)
1) Who is the prettiest?
***** ***.
2) Who is the most handsome?
I hate to say this but...sono hito.
3) Who is the smartest?
No idea.
4) Who is the stupidest?
Me...T-T
5) Who is the most popular girl in class?
Not sure...
6) Who is well liked by the opposite gender?
Nabilah.
7) Which girl are you the closest to?
Farizan.
8) Who is the most hated girl?
I can't put her name here.
9) Who is the most hyper person in class?
Brenda.
10) Who makes you laugh alot?
Farizan. Asyikin. Nabilah. Amirah. Rachel Lee. Yasmin. Priscilla. Jeslyn. Myself.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I like doing this stuff.
[No you can't reneg.
I love to see you beg.
Dream this moment as you run away.
You will only separate me from all.
I believe this moment,
It will tell the way.
You're the one who kept on pushing,
Till I made you bleed.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS