profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Tonight I shall drown myself in........?
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
Hello.
I can't really think of anything to write. Tsk tsk. What is wrong with my imagination?! Nevermind. This shall be a random post and you shall all love me for it. :)
I just realised how LAME guys can be. Oh wait. I realised that many many many years ago. But then again, I should follow my mother's advice.
'Sometimes you need to act stupid.'
Really great advice. She's always telling me to study harder. But in some cases, you DO need to act stupid. Like in front of a teacher. HAHAHAHAHA. Retardedness is abundant cos I suddenly felt an overwhelming compulsion to buy chocolate. And now my throat hurts again. Grrrrr. And also, I can't even explain what lest means.
Lest:
–conjunction
1. For fear that; so that (one) should not (used negatively to introduce a clause expressive of an action or occurrence requiring caution).
2.that (used after words expressing fear, danger, etc).
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I know what it means. I just didn't know how to explain it. ): Nevermind.
(Oh and in case you people are wondering why I need to explain the word lest, all you need to know is that it involves a bunch of stupid guys and a quote. Lidiya will know what I'm blabbing about.)
I felt emo today cos...I'm not sure why. Just cos it's Saturday. Heh. Sebastian should know. Moving on, 690 songs are apparently not enough. I bet by the end of the June holidays I will have approx 750. Heh. I listen to A LOT of music. Oh! Since I'm doing a random post(yeah right all my posts are random)I shall tell you all about my favourite bands. Lidiya I shall leave Paramore to you. :D
Tokio Hotel

They're German. That's all I need to say. LOL. Of course not. I really like their songs. They started really young and played in clubs until somebody finally noticed how good they are. Thank goodness they did. Or else I wouldn't be enjoying their music. They look emo(okay they are)but try to listen to Ready, Set, Go! AFI Remix. It makes me feel like dancing everytime I hear it. HAHAHAHAHA.
Bill Kaulitz - Vocalist
Tom Kaulitz - Guitarist
Georg Listing - Bassist
Gustav Schäfer - Drummer
Genre: Emo/Glam Rock
Bill is cuteeeeee. Heeheehee. He's the one with long black hair. And Tom is his twin brother. Pfsssssssssh. I think it's so cool to have a twin. Imagine if I had a twin. Two Sarahs will mean twice as much mayhem, randomness and CHOCOLATE. YAY!!!
Ahem. Back to my favourite bands...
Fireflight

Pfssssssssh I know the picture's not that nice but I think it's cool. Especially the giant candle Dawn's holding. HAHAHA.
Lead singer - Dawn Richardson
Guitarist - Glenn Drennen
Guitarist/Background vocals - Justin Cox
Bassist - Wendy Drennen
Drummer - Phee Shorb
Genre: Post-Grunge/Alternative Rock/Christian Rock
They're a Christian rock band. But they're songs are not exactly hmm...what's the word? 'Pious' or anything really extreme. In fact, you'll only notice it if you pay close attention to the lyrics. Dawn has a VERY powerful voice. Seriously. And their songs are very meaningful. I've only started listening to them at the start of this year but I consider them a really really good band.
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Lead singer - Ronnie Winter
Guitarist/Piano/Backing Vocals - Duke Kitchens
Bassist/Backing Vocals - Joey Westwood
Drummer/Backing Vocals - Jon Wilkes
Genre: Post-hardcore/Alternative Rock
Oh man, these guys are so cool. Their music is really intense and yeah, they work very hard. And they sing about abuse and stuff. I prefer listening to the acoustic versions of their songs cos it's really......argh I can't find the right word! Nevermind. I hope there is somebody who understands what I'm blabbing about.
Kill Hannah

Lead Singer/Guitarist - Mat Devine
Guitarist/Backing Vocals - Jonathan Radtke
Guitarist/Backing Vocals - Dan Wiese
Bassist - Greg Corner
Drummer -Ellias Mallin
Genre: Electronica/Alternative Rock/Post-Punk Revival
First of all, I love their name! Mat was in a band called Jar UK(1994). Apparently, Hannah was Mat's ex-girlfriend. After they broke up he printed stickers to put on a Jar UK record bearing the name, 'Kill Hannah' and that's where it all started. Also, they're something different cos I always listen to those typical rock bands and their funky 'electronic' sound is something new.
Okay I don't really have any time or space to do any more bands so I shall stop here. I know these bands seem kinda emo and stuff but their music is good. Also, I'm sure not all of you have heard of some of the bands right? HAHAHAHAHA. Alternative music is not really mainstream so you won't hear much of them on the radio.
Someone once told me that they didn't like to be like everybody else. They wanted, needed and loved to be different. When I heard that person say that, I was awed by their ultimate strive to be unique and stand out, and not be like everybody else. Breaking boundaries. I respect that person's courage for it is not easy to be different. But that was is what that person really wants. And I love that person for that.
Okay enough philosophy for tonight. Goodnight peeps. And remember it's what you want that really matters. Peace out.
[Does this deafening silence mean nothing to
No one but me?]
-Pessimist
Labels: Mayday Parade, Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS