Kryptonite, insults and spiky hairstyles.
Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 6:58 PM
Hello.
I went back to school today.
Eventhough I still felt feverish
and I was perspiring like a mad chicken this morning.
HAHAHAHAHA.
MASA was mean today.
He quizzed the five people who were absent last Friday
on the microscope
and I, being the total idiot I am,
answered total crap.
It was really funny cos Natalie
was trying hard to help me,
waving the answer behind MASA's back.
It was so hilarious,
When he asked me to answer,
I started laughing.
Seriously, how retarded could I get?
Oh wait.
Don't answer that.
Anyway,
MASA is not coming for 2 days.
Yay.
HAHAHAHAHA
Oh
I can't believe Miss Lee is leaving!
She hasn't even taught us for half a year!
(Okay, fine, she's leaving after July. Still...)
She's a GREAT English teacher.
And she's very very very nice.
I shall miss her quite a bit when she leaves.
I documented some stuff again today.
500+ messages left.
*Sigh*
I better get rid of them before the June holidays.
Or else, there could be a BIG problem.
Haiz.
Why couldn't phone companies invent
a phone that saves messages
and prints them out?
I should go and suggest it to them.
I bet loads of people will find it useful.
Anyway,
I gotta go.
Bye peeps.
Hey Sebas-chan,
(mein schon little butler)
The songs you sent to me are really nice!
Thank you.
And the band name is cool.
HAHAHAHAHA
I nearly died laughing when
I read all our old messages.
I forgot to ask,
how's the random manga doing?
I hope it's good.
Heeheehee.
Well obviously it's good.
You did it.
And my Sebas-chan never fails does he?
HAHAHAHAHA
Okay I totally know what you're thinking.
My Lord is REALLY scary.
I agree.
Okay,
I need to go.
Thank you for remembering.
XD
Goodnight Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
[One song,
About a girl.
Can't breathe when I'm around her.
I wait here every day,
In case she'll scratch the surface.
She'll never notice...
I'm not in love,
This is not my heart.
I'm not going to waste these words,
About a girl.
To be loved, to be loved,
What more could you ask for?
I'm not in love,
This is not your song,
I'm not going to waste these words,
About a girl.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS