profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
2469101314151827
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 7:00 PM
Hello.Ignore the random numbers that are the title of my post. It's just crap. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm still kinda depressed about yesterday's events. And cos I ran up and down FOR NOTHING. Argh.I'm sooo sad cos I didn't get to go the Guides Carnival today. I'm sorry Lala. I'm sorry Guides. It's not my fault. I don't know who to blame anyway. So I guess all of you can blame me. I don't mind. I really don't want to go back to school. AT ALL. I did my homework but I...I just don't want to see the teachers, get more homework, get stressed and more sleepless nights. *sigh*So I just have to work really hard to try and get ready for school on Monday. Positive thinking...I can't think of anything. Let me know if there IS a good reason to go back to school. Anyway, I need to go and scream at people. Byeee peeps.[The only way out is to
DIE.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS