profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Lollipops, Levis, LaLa. :D
Friday, June 05, 2009 @ 4:01 PM
Hello.Beep beep random person here. I will start my post by telling you that...running is fun. I'm serious. But NOT when the stupid bus just zooms by. Grrr. HAHAHAHAHA. Yeaaah I ran for the bus and it just...whooosh. ARGH. But nevermind. I stood there, with my mouth open and basically looking retarded. HAHAHAHAHA. Maybe I should rewind a little? I went to school for tarian today, and arrived early. I turned the corner, about to go through the gate, saw a huge mass of people with blue and white t-shirts(aka TRACKERS)and turned around straightaway. After 10 mins of hyperventilating and panicking(and calling Farah), I went through the gate. Blue and white t-shirt people were staring at me. Turned my head away and walked quickly, and didn't notice guides. Pfsssssssssh.Amirah, Farah, Sabrina and me went for tarian. Totally messed up steps. *sob sob* Cikgu told me that I had to go to hospital and stick 23 needles into my wrist. Which totally freaked me out. Besides the fact that she thought I was gossiping about her ._. People just don't seem to understand that I have better things to do then gossip about them. Like singing my heart out and eating chocolate. Seriously. People are so self-obsessed these days. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm kidding. Tarian finished at about 1 pm. Walked to bus stop. Then...well, yeah, you know what happened next. END OF REWIND.So here I am, blogging(listening to music, breathing, and laughing at that retarded JB vid.) And and and I can't walk properly cos the soles of my feet hurt. Pfsssssssh.Did you know that,-The Pink Panther is unspeakably cool?-It's illegal to lick doorknobs on another planet?-Cheese is an ancient food whose origins predate recorded history?-Purple rhymes with surple? -The use of the number 73 in Morse code means love and kisses?-Quarks are never in isolation?-Sard is a portmanteau of shades of red?-Oreo was originally mound-shaped and came in two flavours, lemon meringue and cream?-There's an organization named The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation which promotes spreading kindness?-Algorithmic information theory studies random number sequences?10 random facts I bet you didn't know. HAHAHAHAHA. I got most from Wiki but No 2 is a quote from Spongebob Squarepants and No 1 was an observation made by yours truly. :DOkay I'll go and ransack Wiki again. Byeee peeps.[Anything I want to do, I do.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS