profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Happy 44th Birthday, Singapore.
Sunday, August 09, 2009 @ 5:44 PM
OMG.I suddenly feel an overwhelming sense of patriotism and love for my country. I mean, it's safe, it's clean and it's just SINGAPORE. And today is National Day.The kiasu-ism, the Singlish, the food, the MRT, the education system, everything. Gosh...I think I'm going to cry.I also love singing community songs, especially with 1O. Jumping up and down. Screaming. Running around in circles. Holding hands. Knowing that we are 1 nation, no matter what race or religion we are. We are SINGAPOREANS. Oh...
Where I belong,
Where I keep my heart and soul,
Where dreams come true for us,
Where we walk together hand in hand towards a future so bright.
Where I belong,
Where I keep my heart and soul,
Where we are one big family.
I want the whole world to know,
I want to shout it out loud,
That this is where I know I belong.
I will sing,
A song of home,
A land of peace,
Where dreams are born everyday.
My home,
Wherever I may be,
I believe,
You will always be a part of me.
Man, reading Nabilah's blog is making me cry too. Pfsssssssssssh. Listening to all the songs... Especially What Do You See. HAHAHAHAHA.
GAH can't be emo...But one last thing before I go and watch the parade. Thanks to my blocked nose, I can't smell anything, except durians. How awesome.
I love you Singapore.
[This is home,
Surely,
As my senses tell me.
This is where I won't be alone.
For this is where I know it's home.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist