profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Wasted With Whistling.
Friday, August 14, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Hello.Pfssssssssh. Hey Lala, our blog is dead! HAHAHA. Sorry I haven't posted. Busy busy busy like a bee, studying for CTs. Omg I shall be the happiest idiot in the world when it's over. The 1st thing I will do is SLEEP. I am seriously sleep deprived...RAWR.Toinkers and woots. I keep making random sounds. This week has been crazy, painful, tiring and people are seriously PMS-ing. Sheesh. Chillax people. TAKE A CHILL PILL. I'm about to drop dead but I don't snap your head off cos of something small and stupid. Not talking about anybody in particular but seriously toinkers, sometimes when the world crashes down around you, you must smile. Omg, what random crap am I babbling? Sheesh. I talk too much. Just ignore the random crap people...More random crap cos I'm too lazy to write about my week:-Jogging started again! WOOTS!-I slept at midnight on Tuesday and I only stayed awake cos I had sugar. Not chocolate. SUGAR.-I just realised that the scariest people are usually bonkers.-CHOIR was damn fun on Wednesday! But the Finnish song is so hard! GAH why couldn't they have picked German or Japanese?! Try saying this: DIN DIRI DIRI DIN DIRI 10 times, really fast. I can do it! WOOTS!
- I can recite this: π is 3.141592654( and on and on and on until INFINITY)almost as fast as the DIN DIRI DIRI DIN DIRI thingy. And in case you're wondering, yes, Pessimist is a super duper LOSER. WOOTS!-I love Guide cookies! TOINKERS AND WOOTS!-I want to go to the library! :DBeep beep beep. Such random shit. Oh, wait, that reminds me of the random convo Lala and me had in the bus just now.Lala: "Stools is a high class way of saying shit. And it's my class joke so don't steal it!"Me: "I don't give a damn! Stools or shit or faeces, they all come out of your butt!"OMG, so stupid. But seriously they all come out of your ass so no matter how 'high class' you are, you still go to the toilet. LALA YOU TOINKER!GAH okay I just spouted a lot of random crap. I want to sleep now, byeee peeps.P.S. Lala, go and change the blog songs ASAP! I want to jump around the room like a retard! WOOTS PESSIMIST IS CRAZY AND HIGH! :D[Can't be with or without you.
Here we go, go, go again.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS