profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
MOLEcules, Toilet Paper and Meatballs.
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 @ 9:09 PM
Hello.First things first, thank you for tagging people! I'm not going to be emo again for a long long long time cos I'm too busy laughing right now. :D Today was quite fun. I woke up early. And I spent the morning looking through old photo albums with my mother and two brothers. We laughed at the total randomness of my elder brother and me. But if I may say so myself, I looked very cute. :D I lost track of time helping my mother hanging up the curtains and I ended up going out of the house late.Half ran, half skipped to the bus stop and waited forever and a half for 966. It was so damn hot! I was perspiring like crazy. Reached the library only 20 min late. :P And I'm happy to say that Rachel, Yasmin and me actually managed to get some work done. WOOTS. And thank you so much Rachel for bringing the extra notes for me and helping me with my maths. Thanks Yasmin for keeping us entertained with The Meatball song and MOLEcules. HAHAHAHAHA. It's a good thing the librarians didn't kick us out for laughing like retards. :DAfter that, we went to Parkway Parade and just walked around, laughing AGAIN and AGAIN at weird stuff. We saw so many people! *sigh* Why am I cursed to always see somebody at that place? I saw a choir senior, ex-HGS seniors, HGS people and another random Cedarian. Correction: Two random Cedarians. Anyway, we found this really cool shop which sold really awesome things like post it notes and stuff and we ended spending like, 15 min in there. The shop assistant was asking Yasmin if she needed help. HAHAHAHAHA. We walked around a lot, until Yasmin had to leave. :( Rachel and me went to Borders after that. We spent like 5 min looking through a makeup magazine with all these photos of really cool special effects. Like MJ in Thriller MV! Scary man. Oh and I ran like a mad chicken cos Pepita was at PP too! HAHAHAHAHA. Walked to the bus stop and caught 966 nicely. :D But I perspired like a mad chicken, AGAIN. ARGH. GAH. TOINKER. :DIt's time for...
RANDOM CRAP!-I'm going to finish all my homework by Friday! WOOTS. -Juliet is stuck in my head! And it won't go away...GAH!-I'm going to save like crazy. -OREO McFLURRY ROCKS.-I miss drama all of a sudden.-My room actually looks recognisable and less like magnesium exploded in it.-Whatever you do, please don't sneeze on somebody's spaghetti.-Devils actually need handphones.-When I said charcoal, someone thought I said CHOCOLATE. Gee, I wish.-I like today's date! The ninth day of the ninth month of the ninth year. 9.9.09!Okay I am done. Goodnight peeps. I AM A SPAZTIC LOSERRR. :D[Misery Loves Company,
But company loves more.
More loves everybody else,
But hell loves others.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS