profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Queer.
Tuesday, September 08, 2009 @ 9:00 PM
Hello.
I'm feeling a little odd tonight. My mind is in a tumult. Considering the past, the present, the future. The good and the bad. Listening to the sound of rain...
The Past. Plenty of regrets, triumphs, laughter. Tears? Not so much.
Change? Yes. There was a lot of change. My perspective stayed the same, or so I thought. Someone told me I changed a lot. I still can't see where. Yet I miss those carefree days. When my mind wasn't plagued with someone else's thoughts. Correction: When my mind wasn't plagued with thoughts of someone else. I sort of...lost control. Now, the memories are hazy. I can't remember much. I wasn't living my life. I was living it through someone else's eyes.
The Present. Less triumphs. A whole lot more disappointment, regret.Tears? They flooded my conscience.
Again, a lot of change. More brooding. Thinking.
Wrong, over and over and over again.
Horror, hurt, hunger.
Insecurity, jealousy, utter stupidity.
Faking, pretending, silence.
Overactive imagination, running wild. Running.
Confusion.
The Future. Uncertain. Will I succeed? Or will I fail?
Surprises.
Goodbyes.
A new me?
We shall see.
I'm getting a little emotional going through my memories.
Just think about this.
My best friend gave me the best advice,
He said each day's a gift and not a given right.
Leave no stone unturned,
Leave your fears behind,
And try to take the path less traveled by.
That first step you take is the longest stride.
If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late,
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last,
Leave old pictures in the past?
Donate every dime you had,
If today was your last day?
What if, what if, if today was your last day?
Against the grain should be a way of life,
What's worth the price is always worth the fight.
Every second counts,
Cos there's no second try.
So live like you're never living twice.
Don't take the free ride in your own life.
If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late,
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past?
Donate every dime you had?
And would you call those friends you never see?
Reminisce old memories?
Would you forgive your enemies?
And would you find that one you're dreaming of?
Swear up and down to God above,
That you'd finally fall in love
If today was your last day?
If today was your last day,
Would you make your mark by mending a broken heart?
You know it's never too late to shoot for the stars,
Regardless of who you are.
So do whatever it takes.
Cos you can't rewind a moment in this life.
Let nothing stand in your way.
Cos the hands of time are never on your side.
If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late,
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past?
Donate every dime you had?
And would you call those friends you never see?
Reminisce old memories?
Would you forgive your enemies?
And would you find that one you're dreaming of?
Swear up and down to God above,
That you'd finally fall in love
If today was your last day?
-If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
I shall leave you to ponder the meaning of the lyrics. Goodnight.
[I've wasted too much time on insecurities.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist