profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
MCR? Let me think about it.
Monday, August 31, 2009 @ 9:48 PM
Hello.
Today was...tiring. I really felt like a zombie. Even Mrs Raihana noticed. Which is sad. But that's okay. I'm dead stressed anyway.
Spent the morning watching soccer, floorball and captain's ball matches, teachers vs students. FYI, 1O rocks. Alpha too! :) HAHAHAHAHA I know 1O didn't beat the teachers in the captain's ball match, but we still rock! And it was unfair cos all the guys were so tall. Hmph.
We dedicated No Boundaries by Kris Allen to Mr Chai, Mr Aiman and Mr Chan I think. And Mr Aiman dedicated a song to 1O. HAHAHA. :)
At 9.15 am, we went up to the hall. Correction: I went up and waited for the rest of 1O to come up. HAHAHAHAHA. :) The celebrations were niceee. But I'm sick of that Natasha Bedingfield song. GAH. The new teachers danced to Thriller. HAHAHAHAHA. It was awesome! Miss Brislin choreographed the dance. And this random guy did the crotch thingy. Weird.
After we were dismissed, there was utter chaos cos everyone was calling each other, finding people, getting lost etc. For the 1st time, I actually had to queue up to tap out. HAHAHA. But we got to HGS safely at about 12 pm. And then we had to wait for them to finish assembly.
At first, I felt a bit lonely cos all the people there were from 6H and 6K. I'm the only Cedarian from 6G so...yeah. But luckily Rachel Lim, Jaeni and Xiu Ping were there too. Amelia came! I missed her so much. She looks the same as always. :) And I realised I forgot to bring her present. WTH. I am such a loser. :( Saw lots of random people. I didn't recognise Maggy until she started skipping around the canteen, LOL. Met Mrs Chia/Miss Ang ( I can't stop calling her that!), Cikgu Norah and Mrs Raihana. I never realised how much I miss HGS. GAH, I won't be corny. Left school at about 2 pm. I miss taking 33...HAHAHAHAHA. :)
Okay I gtg sleep now peeps. Byeee.
[I got caught up in between
My pride and my promise.
Trying to be someone else was harder than it seemed.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS