profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
We've found a Way, To go on for days, Pretending To Live.
Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 6:19 AM
Is It All Coincidence?Or was it Fate?Were all these really meant to happen?How could we tell?Why were are we hiding from each other?Why are we denying the truth?Why are we hiding from OURSELVES?Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.___________________________________________________________________Elo.Yesterday was last day of school. Yep.And choir wasnt so stressing either :)Was actually quite fun :)))yup.Songwriting workshops also ended D: Just as the song was going quite well.Oh Well.I've been watching too many sunsets and sunrises lately. And I was almost last for school 2 days ago cos i was watching the sunrise. >.<A Random Fact?A position in the Peer Support Board is the most Dangerous position for me to have.You really won't know why.But Im not saying I don't like it. Cos I love it :)-LalaWe watched the ships move in From Across The Bay.I watched your lips move in,Wondering what to say.That was good enough,That was strong enough.That was good enough.For You. But not for me.This song REALLY reminds me of sunsets and sunrises. Maybe that's why I love it so much D:I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to pass by Gong Shang primary on the way to my piano teacher's house today... >.<Labels: A, Lala, PSL