profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Automatically An Epic Fail.
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 3:32 PM
Hello.
I am so freaking awesome!
LOL, that sounds egoistic. But I just, you know, rock.
HAHAHAHAHA I should probably explain yeah?
I started the day by going jogging with Lala.
It was so freaking cool cos
- We jogged further than we planned to.
- It was a really really really long distance, about 2 km.
- The track was hilly and we had to go up and down. GAH.
- We finished in 15 min! YAY us!
- And we were both wearing Cedar tees. :D
When we were going back, I started singing.
And guess what?
I tripped.
How freaking awesome is that?
Thank goodness Lala was there to catch me!
Sheesh.
I am so SPAZTIC.
Anyway, the rest of the day has been spent exercising.
Seriously.
- I ran all the way to Lala's house to pass her something. :)
- I helped my younger brother (I am such a good sister.) with his homework.
- I lifted a lot of heavy stuff.
- I did erm...that thing NPCC ppl like to do. What's it called...? Oh nvm. I did that, while washing my clothes.
- I cleaned my room! And vacuumed my bed. LOL, my friend's phobia of 'microscopic poo' is contagious.
I think that's everything...
HAHAHAHAHA aren't I just awesome?
Okay okay I shall stop praising myself now.
Oooh I still can't stop laughing at this.
Mambang J told me that Womanizer Ninja Warrior Uztaz Man tore his shirt, on the front.
I was like, Aww.
Then he said, No it's okay. Now I can show off my cleavage.
My expression: ._.
HAHAHAHAHA he doesn't even HAVE any cleavage to show off!
What a retard.
I'm supposed to be posting pictures Lala and me took just now but I'm too lazy...
I'll do it later.
Okay, I'm off to read some very interesting stories. :D
See you later peeps.
[I'm gonna take you out tonight,
I'm gonna make you feel alright.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS