profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Punky Pop.
Thursday, November 05, 2009 @ 9:43 PM
Hello.First of all, I am high.Nah, not really. Just laughing like crazy at some random screaming band singingBritney Spears.I kid you not.God I love umbrellas.Just wanted to throw that in.It can do a number of things such as:- Protecting you from the rain/sun. Duh.- To threaten people.- Whacking people.- As a support.- As a seat. Seriously.- Hiding from people.- Spying on people. HAHAHAHAHA.- Advertising.So yeah, who doesn't love umbrellas?I know Rihanna loves hers.And All Time Low too. HAHAHAHAHA.Okay since I'm bored I shall do
RANDOM CRAP!(Ah...I miss doing random crap.)- Elephants have trunks. So do mice on holiday.- Cockroaches have eyes in their asses. Literally.- My mother thought Kisame was Naruto.- When I wiki-ed Madara, there were 6 results. An album, a village in Bulgaria, a manga and its video, the skincare manufacturer, a mountain and well...you know. That guy.Madaras is also a Last Name.Mădăraş refers to a few places in Romania.Awesome or what?- Deuter and trita is 2nd and 3rd. Proto is 1st, of course. (Note: Pro.)- Leonardo Da Vinci is AWESOME. Enough said.- The MV for U2's Magnificent is...MAGNIFIQUE!- Why is Justin Bieber so annoying? He's popping up everywhere!- Koreans have a coveted way of maintaining stone faces while beingexcited/angry/incredulous. I envy them...HAHAHAHAHA.- I miss listening to Akon's songs. Weird.- The rain is being...erratic today. I wonder who has been singing... - I am franking addicted to bitchy people and Tik Tok.*Yawn* I should sleep now...Goodnight peeps.[Give me your heart
And make it real
Or else forget about it.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS