profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Rolls, Running, Right?
Friday, November 20, 2009 @ 9:58 PM
Hello.Today was...cold.Hahaha.I actually got to school in time.Yay me.Except I was the only Cedarian in the MRT and busand I thought I was late or at the wrong place.HAHAHAHAHA.Kept checking Charlotte's msg.I am SPAZTIC.Anyway, sectionals in the foyer!
It echoes.HAHAHAHAHA.Stayed until 4 pm to make souvenirs forOpen House.Had lunch at Macs with choir seniors.When we finished eating, it looked like it was going to rain.We rushed a little.And then, this bus stopped right next to us and honked.The bus driver asked, "Going to Cedar?"
And we were like, "YES!"And he gave us a lift!So nice.We laughed until we cried.HAHAHAHAHA.Decorated pencils and did origami!Very cute.I can't wait for next week.
It's definitely going to be tiring...
But my brother is returning!
WHOO.And my friend too.Miss both of them a lot.Tomorrow is Saturday.
I have an LJ on Sunday.And maybe I can go to Suntec City...
I hope. :)I miss a lot of people.
HAHAHA.
I wonder why.It's so random.
Bizarre.
ODD.HAHAHAHAHA.Okay, I want to go listen to a Croatian Rhapsody.
HAHAHAHAHA.Nighty-night.[Let me live without this
Empty bliss
Selfishness
I'm so sick.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS