profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
all about you );
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 4:45 PM
Here's the list of my favourite music of 2009!
You Dont have to read it actually! I posted it here just to remember the awesome music from this year!
I know some of the songs here were written WELL before 2009, but this is the list of songs that I discovered only this year.
Here they are! (:
1.Song-of-the-year:
FIFTEEN!- Taylor Swift (: Definitely the song of the year!!! Played it during Dinner Meal as final song, and Alicia did it for her RCY farewell (: Also matches the situation of someoneeeeeee........................
2.Sweetest song EVER:
Never Change- Dear Juliet/ Chase Coy! x)
Yeap, an unsigned artist, but this song is wayyyyy sweet laa x) cannot tahan alr!! The lyrics are just...... *melt* And you can really tell that he's singing it from the heart! :)
3.First-time-hear-i-got-so-hooked song:
Take My Hand- The Cab Farah's old blogsong!!! (: Better than the original version! This song really matches the 'It's Just Goodnight And Not Goodbye' phrase!
Said they wanted change
I hope that you remain the same.
4.Most Haunting:
A LITTLE TOO NOT OVER YOU- David Archuleta. No Comment On This One. Only That I Learnt How To Play It By Ear On My Guitar. That's All.
5.Most can't-help-but-smile-to song (:
You Had Me At Hello- A Day To Remember
This song i ABSOULUTELY CANNOT ever get sick of! :D It's really such a awesome songg! So sweet!!! One of their few acoustic songs! Most of their songs are metal :/ Haha. This song is sooo cute laa! x) Especially the 'You Are So Cute!' part x) Heh, I've been trying to learn this song for SOOOOO LONG but i can't seem to find someone who could play the 2nd guitar part! x(
I've Never Seen A Smile That Can Light The Room Like Yours.
You Really Did Have Me At Hello (:
6.Most emo-able too:
Augustine- Nevertheless ); I love this song with all my heart makes me cry x( Reminds me of watching sunsets on a beach........
7.Most Heart-wrenching and Sweetest ,Sad, Innocent Lovesong:
Spirit Fingers- Goodnight Sunrise <3
I lovelovelovelovelove this song!!!! My favourite by goodnight sunrise! no youtube link tho ):
8.Most 'regretful' song:
The Story Left Untold- Every Avenue Also one of Farah's ex-blogsongs x) This one really makes me think a lot...... argh. );
9.Favourite acoustic performance (:
I Want You Back (Jackson 5 Cover)- Kt Tunstall
Gibson Hummingbirds, Loop Pedals and One-Woman Band OTW! :D
10.Most I-FREAKIN-LOVE-TO-SING-TO-AND-DANCE-LIKE-A-MAD-WOMAN-TO SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Tell Me If I'm Wrong- Goodnight Sunrise! I keep repeating the whole song before the chorus soooo many times! Tho i love the whole song!! But the if you listen to the guitar riff during the first verse the rhythm of it's part is SO PERFECT and fits PERFECT with the lyrics, and it's the part that easily makes me high when i hear it x) And when i sing the pre-chorus, i can't help but smile and blush x)
11.Most I-feel-ashamed-when-i-listen-to song: Stop This Song- Paramore A.k.a., SF SONG!!!! xP My favourite part of the song:
It creeps in like a spider
Can't be killed, although I try and try to
Well, don't you see I'm falling?
Don't wanna love you, but I do
It's the SF song. Not Yours.............
________________________________________________________________________________________ Favourite Music Video:Tongue Tied- Fable Drive
Very very niceeee music video with an awesome rain scene! (:
Favourite New Band!
GOODNIGHT SUNRISE!!! :D
Favourite Acoustic artist!KT TUNSTALL!! :DDD I'VE NEVER WATCHED A VIDEO OF HER PLAYING AN ACOUSTIC SHOW AND NOT LIKE IT! She's so awesome (: Just watch this!Whitebird- KT TunstallOther random songs that I love to the max:
Oh Star-Paramore
Brighter-Paramore Both these songs make me cry laa. The Acoustic version of Oh Star is better than the original, but there's only like... ONE version of the acoustic in the whole of youtube, which is barely clear...
If It Means A Lot To You- A Day To Remember
Introduced to this song by Sha! (: Loveloveloved it eversince (:
Funnyman (acoustic)-KT TunstallFell in love with this song the first few seconds i watched this video (: I want to be able to sing and play the guitar as well and coordinated as that! O: And her voice is so amazing!!Let It Happen-Jimmy Eat World
Love singing to this!Such a funnnn song! Jimmy Eat World is awesomeee! (:
Heh, Paramore is forever my all-time favourite band (:
I've got soooooooo many other songs on my mind but gahhhhhhhhh. No Time Leh ):
Oh Well, I guess this concludes my last list of favourites! (:
-Lala
Oh, and 1P has a girl who listens to Muse and the Killers!!! O: ZOMG WHOA!Labels: 31st Dec, Favourites, Lala