profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Ladalada
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 5:02 PM
You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness
Watch it now here he comes
TSK TSK!
My MORE failed attempt at drawing her.:X
For the first time in my life, i hate music. Makes me think more. Especially if it's a song you've been listening to for quite some time and getting emotional over it
Sigh. ):
SO, i've decided to put the blogsong as the SF song!! (or at least i wanted to :X) But i can't seem to find the original anywhere.. sigh ):
It makes me SO angry listening to it. Especially the bridgeeee.....
Yeap.
Had orientation prep just now! (:
Came to sch at about 9:30am and waited around with Farah until Nurul came. and Tushena came todayy! :D :D Ex-alto1-ian (: I seem to ADORE my fellow alto-1 mates (: Section pride, i guess x) Talked and caught up on the latest happenings since she went out of choir :X sigh, i miss Cheryl and Yan Ni ): I feel so guilty for missing choir on the 30th due to orientation. I'm afraid that I'll miss out on a lot. I'm also afraid that I'll let down buddy Aleeza.
):
Sat with Eunice, aka You-Nice (HEEHEE), during the briefing. She was VERY distracted, drawing on my notes =.= Hahaha she damn cute lah she. After the briefings, we met up with our different committees (sp?) and discussed our roles. I'm in F&B with... Si Ming and Renaaa! ((((: Enjoy talking with them loads (: AND SI MING IS SO CUTE HEH.
Si Ming's adorable attempt at drawing me. x))SO CUTE LA.
Heh.
at least she got my name right
(:
After the briefing, I was supposed to study with Sarah! But she last min cannot come ): So sadd D; So i just hung around sch with Nurul who was waiting for her Aunt. Went to library and Nurul and Arinah who went to look at year books while i just sat at the table and stared into air. Soon, Arinah had to go, and so did Nurul ): after they both left, i brought my stuff from the canteen to the library and did my homework! (: Was quite productive! (for my case laaa) Finished almost all of sci (except Q12 which everyone seemed to refuse to do), almost all my maths and a teeny bit of geography (which Nurul just gave me today). I saw You-Nice walking past the library and i quickly rushed outside to meet her. Rachel was with her too! (: So were a few other sec1 PCs. You-nice played piano herrr FAVOURITEEEE song ^^ Heh. After that they agreed to help me with my maths and science. After a while, Zulaikha came back from Macs with my double cheese! (: Said bye to the PCees and went to canteen and saw Ala, Farah and Sab there with *ahh i forgot your name sorry ):* Ate burger, talk and laugh a lot then went home.
I'm attached to 1P! Can't wait for orientation tomorrow goshh!!! :D
Gonna be funfunfunnn! But a bit funny cos there's gonna be about 11 PCs/PSLs attached to one class O_O unlike last year's orientation, where there were a lot fewer people. heh.
Gotta sleep early tonight!!!
Okay. Gonna change blogsongs now (:
Oh! I ALMOST FORGOT.
Happy Belated Birthday Hayley Williams! (:You became 21 years old on 27th Dec 2009! :D

Happy Belated Taylor York!! (((:
You became 20 years old on December 17th! (very late urh :X):D
-Lala
I think the Goo Goo Dolls are AMAZING (:
Again, the reason I started talking to you again was because of her.
JIA AI IS ONLINE HEEHEE :D Labels: Lala