profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Stuck On Trois.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
Hello.OMG.I must blog.Like right now.Or I might be in danger ofDying cos of lack of bloggingAnd retarded, random crap.(And I'm jealous of Lala.But don't tell her that.)HAHAHAHAHA.I have no idea what to write so...TIME FOR RANDOM CRAP.- The wedding on Sunday was (clickingly) awesome.
- Who does homework at 11 pm? I DO.- Pretty patties! Unicorns, worms, scallops. XD- {"If the pineapple makes it, he likes me." I opened my eyes. The pineapple wasn't smashed or whole. It was simply, gone.} Taken from 13 Little Blue Envelopes.- I blog For Your Entertainment.
- BLUEBERRY FROZZ OVERLOAD!- K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple, Stupid.-- A certain ninja is stalking me. I am very afraid.- Little hamsters, bling bling and a noisy tank. Yay Womaniser Ninja Warrior Uztaz Man.
- AKU PAKU. I love rhymes.- Sitting by the Singapore River at 11 am is fun. Pigeons are everywhere.
- What would happen if I stuck a 'Kick Me' sticker on someone's back?
- I've said "Why the frank am I doing this?" too many times today.- Une, Deux, T-Tr-Tro-Troi- I'm stuck at number 3.I miss Lala! :)Tag replies!Rachel Lim: Hello! Miss you loads. :)Brenda: Hey, hello, hi!
Happy Birthday Madara-sama! XDOkay, I've posted.Goodnight.[With a taste of your poison paradise...
Don't you know that you're toxic?]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS