profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
take me away
Friday, December 11, 2009 @ 7:43 PM
Paramore (:
Goodnight Sunrise (:
Taylor Swift (:
Nevetheless (:
Mcfly (:
Chase Coy (:*Alicia ehem ehem*
My Favourite Artists! ;D
I Really Shouldn't let music effect my mood too heavily.
One second I could be crying over something emotional and beautifully written by Chase Coy (YES ALICIA I'M TALKING TO YOU) and the next, I could be high and happy over a song written by Goodnight Sunrise (Love them ;D).
I Think Pon and Zi cartoons are really cute (:
This Happened So Many Times Before.
):
Farah, For You.(:
I was happiest this week when I was jammin with Farah and Alicia this late morning/afternoon. Especially singing duet with Alicia and playing to White Horse and ______. I was so light-hearted and playing the guitar with them reminds me of that day when we had our dinner meal. I really enjoyed that night, esp. the class spirit and the billy-banja we did after the dinner, at 9pm (: The Full Moon Was Really Beautiful That Night.
AND OMG FARAH HAS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE DANCING CHRISTMAS TREE! O;
WHEN SHE LET ME SEE IT DANCING THIS MORNING I LAUGHED UNTIL I CRIED!!
hehhe.
I hope Jia Ai Never reads this.. since I was helping alicia RCY farewell performance........
Me: Alicia! What if your sec 4 maams or Jia Ai suddenly saw us, randomly sitting here?
Alicia: Then, we'll...............*snatches Farah's christmas tree* say we're raising a christmas tree!
=.=
Bleeh.
I've been getting very easily provoked and irritated lately. I keep getting agry at people, even for the sligtest reasons ): Especially by my brother, who's attitude is changing ):
I'm Not Good In Dealing With Changes. Especially Very Recently
Hmm...
And I've been thinking, maybe I shouldn't post everyday?
Maybe it's too much? And my posts are usually very long.
Maybe I'll be like Pessimist, posting once every few days.
But then this blog would be dead.
Might as well just put this blog posts on Hiatus.
AndMakeOurBlogReadersWhoLookForwardToOurDailyUpdates(OrMineSinceIPostAlmostEveryday,YeaRightWhoWould?)Suffer.JustLikeIDidWhenIWaitedSoLongForSomeoneToUpdateOnAnImportantEventButInTheEndSheJustWentOnHiatusAndIFeltReallySadAboutIt.
But I Really Don't Blame Her.
):
All Those Nights We Danced By The Moonlight,
Conversation's Bout' Nothing Till Midnight
You And I Huddled Close Till The Daylight Came.
Remember The Colours Reflected In Your Eyes,
The Scene Painted Golden As The Sunrises,
Over You And Me,
Darling.
-Lala
I'm In Love With Apollo Layered BlueBerry Cake, The Ones In Little Packets.
(:
And I find myself making the constipated Robert Pattinson Face more and more everyday.
+.+
Labels: Favourites, Lala