profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Super Sunday Sundae!
Monday, December 07, 2009 @ 3:54 PM
Hello.It is I,Spongebob/Pessimist!HAHAHAHAHA.I am alive again!
Cos I was dead.
Yeah.:)Anyway,I'm so proud of myself!I did like, 75% of my math homework!And I cleaned my room!
In the middle of the night!And I tore open a box of Guides cookies!HAHAHAHAHA.That was basically my Sunday.
SOOOO SUPER.OH OH OH!Then I called Lala.
AND AND AND
It was noisy.
AND AND ANDLiyana kept saying EWWhen I was trying to wish herHappy Birthday.HAHAHAHAHADamn random.Fangirls are very powerful.Chewy!I need Bleach.Jujubes!Owl City's songs are cute.GUNK.Just felt like saying that.I spent a loooooong time copying all the titlesOf my blog posts and the lyrics I wrote at the end.In case you didn't know,I just pick random songs.Most of the time.HAHAHAHAHA.Paramore is the only band that got repeatedTwice in a row.I guess that says something...:DI randomly talked to Zan and Zafifah today!HAHAHAHAHA.It was nice to talk to them after so long.:)LALA! HELLO!HAHAHAHAHA.I'm going to finish the cookies.MUAHAHAHA!I AM EVIL!X) Okay I gtg now.Post again later.Byeee.[We were the victims of ourselves.
Between Heaven and Hell...]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS