profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Dedicated to Nurul!
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 4:50 AM

HAYLOWWWWWWWWWWWW NURUL :D
hehehe i secretly took this pic of you aft induction! ^_^
SO SAD CANNORT SEE YOUR FACE! HAHA!
(PURPLE ISNT TOO A GAY COLOUR I HOPE! HAHA!)
HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY! (:
I remember the first time I met you, it was through Yasmin right? But then I only knew you as the Malay girl in basketball! ( xD sorryyyyyyyy!) And that Amanda liked to ask me why i didnt joining bball again, and kept saying that you managed to join so I can. Hahaha!
I Shall Put My Usual 10 Reasons (:
Ten Reasons Why You're Awesome:
10. You have the softest pooh bear eyes
(:
9. You play basketball with me!!
8. You know my cousins !
7. You easily over-react and it's pretty funny at times! (seriously!
*tuesday*cough*)
6. You & I both think SEEMING is SUPER ADORABLEEE!
:D
5. You go for last-min movies with me and Amanda! :D and make funny
faces with me during obsene movie scenes and like to laugh at Amanda's priceless
facial expressions with me (:
4. You wait for me during farewell and
take photos with random Sec4 PSLs you don't even know (: and you think it's
crazy at first, but in the end, you thanked me loads for it x)
3.
Hanging out with you is really fun, and that day, 16 Dec 09, was a blast and I
enjoyed every part of it (: even tho it ended badly, I will still
cherish and remember that day for the rest of my life (:
2. You love Lee
Jia Ai! (mee toooo :D) and I enjoy the highhhh conversations with me and Jia Ai
and you!(:
1. You always show how much you care, by asking me on my
problems and advicing me, even if it has nothing to do with you.
Despite how much we fight (which was quite a few times last month...), we can always find a way to make up to each other (: Don't blame yourself too much for making me feel bleargh okay! I'm sorry if I get angry at you and don't tell you why. (i promise I'll tell you ive im ever angry at you again!) And I'm sorry if my sudden mood swings freak you out! x)
It's because of you, I'm where I am today , and because of you, my dec holidays wern't so boring!and because of you, I always have a lil something extra to look forward to when PSL-related events come about (: I hope we can really bond throughout the next 3 years! (: (and maybe, just hopefully go to the same JC too!) Although our friendship is honestly the most complicated one I've ever had,
I really cherish every moment of it (:
Thank You For Being Such A Great Friend.
♥
(:
Ahhh! Still havent finished the dedication to Jia Ai! ): i wrote most of it on the letter! hmm.... i think I'll leave it for tuesday? I'll have more to write if Nurul and I talk to you on that day (: must be as long as possible! :D
Labels: Birthdays, Dedications, Jia Ai, Lala