disclaimers
LookHere!
Lala &
Pessimist
We are RETARDED.
We are RANDOM.
We love Paramore and causing MAYHEM
Therefore we are RIOTERS.
WARNING!
THIS BLOG MAY CAUSE
UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER.
Have a great day.
:D
Cikgu: "Lidiya, mana kerja rumah kamu?"
Me: "Errrr, kertas saya dalam kelas."
Cikgu: *gives me a look, and then mumbles something. Attttt the same time,
the rest of the class grows A LOT noisier.*
Me: "Sorry?", *forgetting to speak in malay*
Cikgu: *gives me a PLEASE-USE-MALAY-IN-MY-LESSONS look*
Me: "Errr, I mean, SAYA TIDAK BOLEH DENGAR APA CIKGU CAKAP." (obvious epic
malay failure)
Cikgu:*gives me the YOU-HAVE-TERRIBLE-MALAY-SPEAKING-SKILLS look, then
turns away*
Today was supposed to be evenful, yes. & no.
As for the random blogsong, I fell in love with it because I cried when I heard this version (:
-Lala
Thank YOU Aliciaaaaaaaaaaaa! For treating my wound i got from the rush-prone excerise during PE (:
Ahh, gosh it hurts ):