profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Turbulent.
Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 4:55 PM
Hello.Finally, I get to use the com after oh so long. But it's only been 3 days!Shut up you. Do you know how much random funny things I wanted to blog but it had to wait?Yeah, I do.Then keep your mouth shut so I can continue.Yes world, that was my conscience. It's annoying. Really.Anyway, I just realised something important this morning last night.I am definitely, 100% sure, utterly confident, so obvious I'm going to type it with my eyes closed,That I've been PMS-ING over the weekend plus Friday.I shall narrate the long list of points, evidence and explanations.Friday, 9th of April 2010I realised that they lied about Friday. ))):Jogging became walking.Thanks to Jeslyn, I spent 5 min sweeping the floor.I talked with Diva, Nabilah and Rachel until they had to go for touch rugby and dance.Then I wandered to the library and talked with Sharifah and Diyanah.I found Kapeela upstairs and acompanied her while she ate.We had a nice long talk, walking to the bus stop and taking the bus together.But it wasn't all serious and stuff.Some guy sitting behind us was singing in a high pitched voice.We couldn't stop laughing.All in all, it was a good day.Saturday, 10th of April 2010Woke up at 8 am, and just lay in bed. Thinking.Read some more of 'The Last Song'.Decided to get up at 10.30 am.Left the house at 11 am.Reached school at 11.30 am.Basically I felt like crap.I think Sarah is great at giving murderous stares when she wants you to finish chocolate cake.Went home with Lidiya.I kept thinking it was 1 pm and she thought it was Friday.Slacked. Worried about what to wear. Got dressed.Left the house at 6 pm. I was so preoccupied with talking to A that I grabbed a pair of mismatched socks.They were both gray. But one had cats on it and the other had poodles. Shuper cool.I kept imagining "Woof. Meow. Woof. Meow." every time I took a step. Reached in good time. Sat in the front row. I wish my mum hadn't made me change seats.I felt like strangling the girl sitting next to me. She ate during the performance, invaded my space, kept touching me.And oh yeah, she read my messages! URGH.I wanted to jump up and down on her box of doughnuts.Yes I felt evil. Maybe it's Jeslyn. Or not. Reached home at 12 am. Finished 'The Last Song'.Went to sleep.And now here I am, waiting for 8 pm.*sigh*To _____.Can't you just stay out of my life?Go away. Just go away.Please don't disturb me or anyone I know.I don't have time to deal with this crap.Screw you asshole.Okay, I feel angry. Again. Bye.[I 'm just here to break your heart.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist