I Write Sins And Tragedies.
Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 2:55 PM
Hello.
I am so goddamn
Depressed.
Or to quote Lidiya,
"lost and emoing".
HAHAHAHAHA.
That is so true.
I think.
Anyway,
to follow up,
No Lidiya,
Farizan is NOT the only person
in 'my world',
or life or whatever.
I got other stuff to think about.
And only thinking about one person
can be fatal to your
sanity.
And hello?
What promise did I forget?
Please enlighten me,
as it seems that
I have forgotten.
Thank you.
Sleeping is not an option anymore.
How do I block out the world?
How do I give my mind the rest it deserves?
How do I forget,
just for a few precious, wonderful hours?
To forget my problems,
To forget I have homework,
To forget that the world is peril,
To forget that I might not wake up tomorrow?
*Sigh*
Counting counting counting
I lost count.
I lost my way.
I lost my sight.
I lost my money.
I lost my pens.
Worse of all,
I lost my memories.
AAAAAAAH.
God,****,****,****.
I should stop this crap.
I want to.
I can't.
GOD.
****.
****.
****.
Okay I'm going to scream my head off.
Bye peeps.
P.S. Thank you Amirah.
And I'm sorry I disturbed your sleep last night.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Hey Sebas-chan,
(My shuai little butler.)
I don't know how to say this,
so I'll say it in a song.
I stare up at the stars.
I wonder just where you are.
You feel a million miles away.
(I wonder just where you are.)
Was it something I said?
Or something I never did?
Or was I always in the way?
(Was it something I never did?)
What can I say
to just make you stay?
Okay.
Bye Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
[Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you.
Cause all that's left has gone away,
And there's nothing there for you to prove.
Oh, look what you've done,
You've made a fool of everyone.
Oh well, it seems like such fun
Until you lose what you had won.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS