profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Something's wrong... I know there is something wrong...
Saturday, April 18, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
I cant believe I came home yesterday smiling more than any other day. However, there is something I noticed abt today and yesterday.Sarah seems, erm... lost and emoing??? She keeps asking randomly.. "Will you be mad if..??" den stops halfway. Why?? Hmm...I'm pissed. I'm seriously pissed today. For some reason. Maybe cause my mother's piano,that was given to her by her uncle, had been given away to my cousin... ;( I can't believe she learnt the piano in CEDAR GIRLS' SECONDARY. I almost cried when I read that...Yess ppl.. my mother learnt how to play the piano by sneaking plays at the piano during her days as a Cedarian...Haiz.. Cedar is in my blood... Im so happy and proud of that :D. I'm full of KFC food and Oreo Mcflurry right now. Feeling calmed but STILL pissed... Is that even possible? I trust Sarah but not enough, maybe. She always keeps FARIZAN's promises but sometimes,she doesn't keep mine. Well, I'm at LEAST happy that she understood the whole "Please-dont-say-ur-Liyana's-Cousin-as-one-of-ur-first-intro's-to-a-senior" thing. I'm serious abt this,Sarah. Me, personally would not say that as I want ppl to know me, not as Liyana's sister, but as me.As the retarded,random and erm.. (funny?) person I am. I dont want ppl saying, "Oh! Ur Liyana's sister right?" and toking to me juz because of that. Maybe that's y im soo sad. I nid a friend. I nid a REAL friend.I nid Farah. I nid Sharifah. I nid Sabrina. And most of all, I nid you.....I can believe I'm putting up CAMP ROCK lyrics here but...I've always been the kind of girl that hid my faceSo afraid to tell the world what i've got to sayBut i have this dream bright inside of me I'm gonna let it show, it's time To let you know, to let you know...This is real, this is meIm exactly where im supposed to be nowGonna let the light shine on meNow i've found, who i amThere's no way to hold it in No more hiding who i wanna beThis is meYou're the voice i hear inside my headThe reason that im singin'I need to find youI gotta find youYou're the missing piece i need The song inside of meI need to find youI gotta find youLala<3Labels: Lala