profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Avantgarde? Someday.
Saturday, May 02, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
Hello.
I am so damn bored.
So I decided to blog.
Hmm...nothing much happened today.
Woke up really early.
Practically fell out of my bed
to run to the bathroom
and take a bath before
my brother could go in.
Went out for breakfast.
Finally bought black pens.
I'm so happy!!!
I'm so deprived...
T-T
Shopped for necessities,
took taxi home.
Lunch,
then went for religious class.
I was early
cos for some weird reason,
people were shooing me from the house.
-.-
......................................
Yeah.
I also discovered that I'm very
dangerous.
I hit Syazana approx
10 times during religious class.
Sorry...
I have no idea why...
I seem to hurt everyone
and anyone around me.
I fall on people.
I step on people's feet.
I shove them.
All by accident.
I even hit MASA
for crying out loud!
Sheesh.
My hands must be full of contempt
or something like that.
EEEEEEEEEEPS.
Double edged swords.
AGAIN.
Okay okay okay.
I'm going to...
write my blank verse.
Goodnight peeps.
Hey Sebas-chan,
(My shuai little butler.)
I am stuck on my blank verse.
So sad...
My mind is kinda...
blank.
Maybe it's cos I read some blank verse
from a random blog.
Oh yeah...
I just realised
Uchiha Madara is...
Whoops!
I need to go.
Such bad timing...
I'll tell you next time okay?
Bye Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
[Pain, without love.
Pain, I can't get enough.
Pain, I like it rough,
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
I know, I know that you're wounded.
You know, you know that I'm here to save you.
You know, you know I'm always here for you.
Pain, without love.
Pain, I can't get enough.
Pain, I like it rough,
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS