profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
There's nothing left.
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 8:00 PM
Hello.
Today is Monday,
The 18th of May.
*Sigh*
Somehow,
I feel so surprised that time flies so fast.
It felt like it was just yesterday
that I came to Cedar.
But it's been 5 months.
Ahem.
Forgive me.
I'm just being sentimental.
Anyway,
today was okay.
I realised that Malay people
are very fascinating.
Really.
Oh and yeah,
I know I'm Malay.
But seriously,
I sound lame when I try to speak proper Malay.
I don't even look like a Malay.
According to someone,
I look Eurasian.
-.-
Then I told that person,
"Imagine what people will think when I go out
wearing my scarf and talking Chinese."
Sheesh.
I am really messed up.
I slacked quite a bit today.
Hehehe.
I just felt really tired...
I slept at 12 last night,
woke up late,
forgot my hair thingy,
totally forgot to send Yu Hui the Geog ppt,
and I didn't even have time for breakfast.
Hmph.
Okay okay okay.
Geog ppt...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Bye peeps.
P.S. I'll post again if I have the time.
Hey Sebas-chan,
(mein kawaii little akuma)
Please don't...
Actually I don't care
if you're messed up
cos I'm worse.
So...I just want to say
that I'm here for you
and will always be.
It's okay.
To be...
Yeah.
Please try to be happy.
*Smile*
Bye Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
[Don't be afraid to...
Stand up!
Stand up if you're broken.
Stand up!
Stand up if you feel ashamed.
You are not alone when you hurt this way.
Stand up!
Stand up if you need love.
Stand up!
This is not judgement day.
You don't have to hide.
There's no need to run.
Everything will be okay.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS