profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
TGIF = Toes Go In First.
Friday, July 03, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
Hello.AHAHAHAHA. I'm so freakishly hyper. And I have no idea why. How scary...Maybe it's the cocktail of chocolate, laughing like a retard, hearing Sebastian speak in totally random voices, torturing Sebastian and the cold weather. Hmm...Today was good. First of all, MASA actually noticed I was gone yesterday, and he asked if I was okay today. I was REALLY freaked out...but it was nice of him to ask. Thank you MASA. HAHAHAHAHA. As if you can read this. Lit and English was great cos Miss Brislin is really niceee. :) And I slacked for the last 2 periods of the day. :)) And and and went home with Carolyn, Lala and Rachel Lee. Favourite line of the day?"The kitten was so cute, I felt like picking it up and throwing it." - Lala. All of us laughed like, like...okay I can't find a good adjective. Nevermind.Then then then, Sebastian totally spoiled my surprise I danced around the house singing Beat It by MJ. Yeaaaaaah.Okay, I shall describe yesterday. First of all, it's not as peaceful as you think. Teachers go in and out of the office like every few minutes. But most of them asked if I was okay, even the vice-principal. Miss Poon gave me a sweet! :) Bad thing is, I can't go to sleep, can't blast my music and can't sms anybody. I just had to sit there, and look at every person who passed by. I purposely put on my 'gangster' (AHAHAHAHA!) face so they'll be scared. I think it kind of worked. Or maybe it's just the mask. But I got to eat outside the canteen. :POh, more people asked me if I was okay. Thank you for all your concern! :) Thank you Shane, Fitriah, Rachel Lee, Carolyn, Charmian, Asyikin, Brenda, Nabilah, Parvathi, Amirah, Lala and teachers. Okay, almost everybody. :D Oh and Anna Ng, if you're reading this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)GAH omg I have to go and sleep. So super dee duper tired! *yawn* Goodnight peeps. :D[I Quit! I Quit! I Quit!
But I'm not giving you up.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS