CFCs!
Saturday, August 29, 2009 @ 7:15 PM
CRAB FLOWER CLUB ROCKED :D !!tho i didnt get the first half of teh show...
But it was quite enjoyable :))
It was the climax of the day.
Almost the whole hall was cedarians mostly [sec 4s..]( It was a very small hall).
Seriously.
Me and Pessimist walked to Kembangan MRT at abt 6:25pm we reached there. Took MRT to Bugis and met up with the choir-ians :). Ppl keep asking me why i don wear scarf i feel guilty kays..
becos of something that happened after that...
Well yeah, Sarah wore scarf. Actually I think a lot of ppl wore scarf (as in the muslim ppl)..
And the SENIORS. Say cannot wear skirt very short! Still so omg lah.
OBSCENE!!
Ahah!!
Aft attendance taking we walked to the Nat Lib. Passed by NCC specs on the way who were sitting outside the Nat Lib and Sarah CLAIMS to have seen Staff Fatimah Buka-ing puasa
>.<
Went into the Waiting Hall place and waited for the gates to open so we can go into the actual hall. Apparently, this Sarah was starving so we wanted to go down and beli food. i didnt puasa cos can't kay!?!?
Cos the cafe in the waiting hall served beer so yeah. It was abt 7:20 so JUST buka puasa. But she endured... UNTIL one of our fellow choir-ians gave her biscut to eat so like.. can u imagine!??
We were standing in the middle of the waiting hall, munching on biscuts (more like stuffing them into our mouths as fast as we could) and the crumbs were flying EVERYWHERE!! GAHH!!
Immediately aft that we went into the show hall. I sat there, waiting den SUDDENLY.
I Turned behind like on instinct and I saw Staff Fatimah!
And she and I think Sgt Major Nasuha sat at the back. Sgt Sasi and Sgt Yvonne (?) sat like.. two rows infront of us!?!?! I was panicking but refrained from SMS-ing Farah.
BUDDEN OMG.!!!
She came!
I IMMEDIATELY WHIPPED OUT MY HP AND SMSED FARAH!
Tho she had lack of reaction =,="
She was sitting like... two rows diagonally in front of us.
And she was wearing tudung.
So I felt so URGH GUILTY!!!
Den this SARAH GO AND CALL MY CHOIR SENIOR's NAME WHO WAS SITTING NEXT TO HER!!!
Den she, my choir senior and some other friend turn and look in our direction!!
I IMMEDIATELY took the booklet we were given and covered my face.
I felt so damn paiseh. Since it was choir outing for us, like.. Sarah, Sweda and Hoi Ting go and say hi to our choir senior den i didnt cos i was so scared!!! TO EVEN LOOK IN their DIRECTION!!!
but we made eye contact...
Den i was like :/
Then the teachers came.
^^
SARAH!! hehe
*Ehem* KS CLARENCE!!
Come with his girlfriend haha
His hair flat that day lerh.
Haha
Right before the show began, My sis and M came!!
I felt so :/ cos Sarah said hi to them (WTH RIGHT?)
Yep. The Undesirables
Aft the show, we went home. Apparently everyone was rushing home cos it was like.. 9:45pm?!?!
HAhas... Went to macs and bought MCFLURRY!
Ate outside cos the place so full.
Den took MRT back to Kembangan and my mum fetched me and Sarah home. Lucky we live so close!
Reached home abt 11pm and used com. heh.
I wanna go out for choir LJ again :)
Cant wait for the next one.
And how ironic.
14/04/09
28/08/09
Those two dates were the most prominent ones this yr.
What's up with the 2x?
O__O
Heh.
Lala<3
Current Music: Storytime- The Perfect Measure
Mood: I want a hug :((
Sit here boys and girls let me tell you
A story of a boy
Of a boy
Of a boy girl who never mattered...
Sit here boys and girls let me tell you
A story of a girl
Of a girl
Of a girl WHO NEVER CARED
:(