profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Freaky Friday Much?
Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 1:00 PM
Hello.
GAH I haven't blogged for sooooooooooo long. And I have so much stuff to write about. I think my fingers are all going to drop off after I finish this post. Then I can play the piano properly. Wait that doesn't make sense...Nevermind. Just ignore my random ramblings. I'm high and partially deaf today.
FRIDAY was extremely crazy. Right from the moment I woke up to sahur. Right after I finished eating at about 5.30 am, I asked Lala how was she going to TPS for Sports Day. Then she was like, blah blah blah at 5.50 pm. WTH. I screamed, rushed about like crazy and showered in like, 10 min. In the end, I went out of the house at 6.05 am ._. Thanks a lot Lala.
Anyway, reached TPS quite early. Ayikin, Nabilah, Ain and some random Cedarians were on 59 too. LOL. Ikin kept saying it was so dark, she couldn't see people's faces. Weirdo. Nabilah couldn't run 100 m cos her leg was hurt. So sad! :( If she ran, she would own everyone else! :D
It was super fun. GARDENIA! Cheer was niceee. These are my favourites.
'GARDE 246 WE ARE FILLED WITH HOT CHICKS'
'WHY GARDE SO PRO?'
HAHAHAHAHA. We own! WOOTS. But sadly, we didn't win. Nevermind. We still have next year! And if I may say so myself, the trackers from 1O were AWESOME! :D The teacher's novelty race was funny too. Mr Chai so pro, but he fell on his butt! LOL.
After that, wanted to go watch a movie with Natalie, Diva, Jeslyn and Amanda Cheng but my mum didn't let. :( So ended up going to Pasir Ris with Angie, Sharifah and Farizan. Being the crazy people, we walked to the wrong bus stop. Then we discoevered later we could have walked to a nearer one instead of going the long way. Grrr.
Went to Popular. I was 'fangirling' over Sebby's handsome face. And Farizan was asking us to buy Sims 3 for her ._. Weirdo. Then, being the very smart person I was, instead of taking MRT, I took a bus and got hopelessly lost. So awesome. But I discovered that there's a direct bus to Pasir Ris near my house! WOOTS. I am a loser.
Went out again at about 6 pm, met Lala near her house and walked to the MRT. Reached Bugis about 6.45 pm. I was wearing my scarf and a lot of people commented. But everyone looked very very pretty. Especially some of the seniors. Broke my fast while walking to National Library, with water. I was longing for Macs... I wanted to go and buy but there was no time. But it was kind of fun to have the seniors fussing about me. :P In the end, You Jing gave me a packet of biscuits. I persevered until 9.30 pm! But I was drooling during the performance cos they kept talking about food. Especially CRABS...
The performance was interesting and damn hilarious! The hall being full of random Cedarians and teachers. And Lala, I don't give a s*** that KS sat in front of me with his weibchen girlfriend okay? Don't make me puke. After it ended, went to Macs, and ate with Claire, Yan Ni and Sita. Then took a train home. Slept lateee and I couldn't wake up the next morning. Grrr.
Yeah, that was my Friday, the 28th of August 2009. I can't wait for the next CHOIR LJ. Hope it will be as fun as this one. :) Okay I'll try to blog the rest later. Byeee peeps. :D
[Can we just agree to disagree?]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS