profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Stop and Stare
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 4:15 AM

The strongest feeling of emotion,
Is when you try your best to believe that ,
That feeling.
Is actually real...
I feel so touched.
On Wed night, I went for piano class.
And I was playing the piano and I accidentaly forgot to curve my pinky finger (We're supposed to keep it curved) and my piano teacher, Ms Su (tho she's married) told me this:
Ms Su: You know what? Your cousin.......likes not curve her finger when she play also...
Me: *Confused abt what she was talking abt* ( I didnt know that my 6 yr old cousin was being thought by her).
Ms Su : You know? Her name is err... Sofia right?
Me: Oh yeah... ( I gave away my beloved piano that has belonged to my mum since she was young to them).
Ms Su: Haha, she also like to not curve.It's very rare but maybe its the genes! Haha, but look now, you can curve your finger so beautifully. When you were small (7 yrs old), you always did that too....
And her voice trailed off. I suddenly felt this HUGE emotion that came over me. The strongest feeling all this week ( I've been feeling so much depression, stress and kept on crying lately...).
And I almost cried on the spot when she said the last few lines....
I'm really so touched. I can't believe it's been 6 years since I've started my piano lessons with Ms Su. She's like... a second mum to me. We even used to sit with her daughters during lessons and we all did our theory and ate and laughed at together...
She is the MAIN reason why I became so into Music, and I'm very grateful for that.
I know its pretty early before teachers day but....
Ms Su, Happy Teacher's Day!
I love you with all my heart and I nvr want to let you go.
Even after I pass my grade 8 ( and diploma?)!
You are Awesome :))
Lala<3
You never say what you want,
You never say what you mean,
But I start to go insane,
Everytime that you look at me!
Labels: Lala