profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Waterworks in Math class...?
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 11:35 PM
Hello.I'm not sure if this post should be damn emo or super dee duper hyper. Nevermind. I shall be neutral and just list the crazy things that happened today.I was early today! Yay. First period, Malay. I started shivering during my test. Cikgu saw and asked if I was cold. I said no, but she turned off the fan directly above me anyway. It was very nice of her. Other teachers probably wouldn't even notice if I had a nervous breakdown right in front of them. *cough cough* And for the record, I wasn't even shivering cos I was cold.No point talking about MASA's periods. Except I nearly cried again when he gave that 'motivational' speech in Science. I'm going to let myself believe he really means it.English, a bit embarassing really. But Miss Brislin is really nice. :) Jogging period, Sports Day briefing and YOG survey. :( I wanted to go jogging before the fasting month starts tmr.Recess, chocolate milk-ed with Nabilah. And I bought chocolate too. I think I deserve it after the 'waterworks' this morning. Geog, slacked. EEEEEEK MUST PAY ATTENTION FOR EYEs! But Jeslyn, Amira and me were discussing the Periodic Table of Elements. Really. We added three new elements to the table. Ba(Bacon), Mo(Moron) and Id(Idiot). Guess who is which element?Lit was...traumatising. Hmm...it has to do with two long pieces of velcro straps. That's all I'm saying. BTW, I forgot to mention that Science was a little funny too. Especially that igloo question. MASA read out some answers. These two are my favourite.'The igloo is suitable for living because it has a small door.''Each piece of ice used is cut carefully to prevent cracks when it is fully built...'The second answer MASA was like, "This is a Science question, not an architectural question." The best part is I know who I wrote that answer...but I'm not telling.After school, Science rem, CSP and CHOIR. Science rem was boring. CSP was quite fun. The whole class didn't greet Han Lao Shi until I came in. (FYI I'm the person who says 'class stand!' for every lesson. In Chinese ofc.) CHOIR, practised Zai Ixoiten. OMG AUDITIONS NEXT WEEK! *running around screaming silently* All my seniors were freakishly hyper today...Weird.After CHOIR, I walked all around the 2nd floor cos I couldn't find a staircase that wasn't locked ._. Yes, I am a loser. Then, Lala and me did the most random thing we've ever done before. We went all the way to Paya Lebar to eat Macs. I wanted to eat Macs since last week and since I start fasting tmr, I was kind of desperate. More like craving for OREO McFLURRY but...shhh. Seriously, we went there after CHOIR. And Lala was calling Farizan to see if she had any money we could borrow. (Yes I was that desperate peeps. I had money but Lala didn't.) And Lala sounded like some kind of a loanshark!"Hi where are you? Have you finshed Guides?"Pause."Do you have any money?"Pause. "Do you have a lot of money?"I laughed like retard man! And the bast part was, Farizan wasn't even in school when Lala called her. WTH LALA. RANDOM! We still went there and bought OREO McFLURRY and took a picture of that fountain thingy. And I tripped on the stupid slanted staircase. GRRR. Took 28 to Kembangan MRT and walked home. Reached home at 7 pm on the dot. Ahhhh...now I'm tired. I think I'm going to sleep after this.Last thing:RANDOM CRAP!-Lala doesn't know the diff between a granola bar and a chocolate bar.-I am still freaked out by what happened in Lit. *shudder*
-Spongebob Squarepants is so cute! XD-CHOCOLATE TOINKERS THE WORLD!-OREO McFLURRY TOINKERS AFTER CHOCOLATE!-I started screaming BANZAI when I saw my SL.Yeah. I love random crap. Okay I really have to go to sleep now. Byeee.[And I'm burning all the letters
Hoping I can forget her and her bad taste.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Mayday Parade, Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS