We are RETARDED.
We are RANDOM.
We love Paramore and causing MAYHEM
Therefore we are RIOTERS.
WARNING!
THIS BLOG MAY CAUSE
UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER.
Have a great day.
:D
I hate how blogs have the power to hurt the feelings of others. I think
that people who have negative things to say about others should be considerate
and keep it to yourself instead of blogging it all out as though it's your own
private journal. It's not. It's the world wide web, the in-ter-net, incase you
didn't know.
I think blogs gives us the courage to say things about
other people that we wouldn't dare say to their face. It gives us virtual
courage, fake courage, imaginary courage. Some people use blogs as a mean of
reflection of their lives, some use it fr recreatonal purposes or when they're
free, some use it to deposit all the burning emotions and thoughts they held
inside fr that day.
But what if these thoughts or emotions hurt others? What if by you
being selfish, needing to deposit these burdens just to make yourself feel
better, makes others feel worse?
Think about it
Nah, not referring to anyone. But if you feel the spice/pinch of my
words, then hey reconsider the way you blog.
I felt so :\ aft reading that, esp the last 2 lines.
And it DID change me.
Those wonderfully said words arnt mine.
They're from someone else's blog.
Im gonna watch how i blog from now on.
Lala<3
Thank you Shane. Its awesome to hav a senior like you :)) I do feel cheered up now thanks
Labels: Lala