We are RETARDED.
We are RANDOM.
We love Paramore and causing MAYHEM
Therefore we are RIOTERS.
WARNING!
THIS BLOG MAY CAUSE
UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER.
Have a great day.
:D
Im never eating another McSpicy ever again.
I SWEAR. ( I said this 5 months ago >.<)
There are a million things in this world which are gross or disgusting.
Such as my stool. Which was so much more disgusting this morning cos becos of the spicy-ness of the McSpicy patty, I had indigestion and hence, there was...
SESAME SEED
IN MY SHEET
Yea it rhymes! ^^
But it is TRUE KAY
And yesterday, when me and Sarah were abt to go home from choir, we saw two cats ______- ing.
OMFAS!
I started EWWWW-ing cos it was THE MOST disturbing thing I've watched in my life. Den aft a few mins, I just stood there and laughed while Sarah was debating on weather to call Farizan. Our sec 3 choir seniors apparently noticed them cats from far away, and they came and also started laughing with us!
ZOMG CHERYL WANTED TO TAKE PICTURE!
Ahaha, then i think they felt that they were being watched or smtng then the female cat started running away from the male cat and i was thinking, OMG ITS CAT RAPE!!
HAHAHAHAH im so retarded.
U may hav regretted reading this post.
But you have been warned.
-Lala
I only had 1 hr of slp but i feel better than on a sch day! O_o
Labels: Lala